Are u kidding me

So I had my daughter a week ago via csection. My husband got off work, last wednesday (6/15) and dont have to be back til next monday (6/27) and he's off to "help" me at home. Ok I've been home since friday (6/17) and gave my freakin hubby easy tasks- my mom did 4 loads of laundry for us so all hubby has to do is laundry this week, dishes, cook simple meals, help me take it easy cuz I had a csection. Well I go up and down steps on my own, take sh owers on my own, get up with our daughter at night and change her (which I expected since I'm bf), if I dont pick up round the house, there would be trash and dirty dishes everywhere. Plus we have 2 dogs 2 cats, Im still in pain, stopped taking my pain pills cuz theres a rash spreading all over my body, my MIL whom we dont speak to keeps emailing me, SIL tells me how her mom would love to see baby .and my husband and I have gotten into 3 screaming matches in 2 days cuz he says all I do is bitch, I tell him he barely does sh!t, he watches tv, plays video games, or on his phone searchin internet.....
Am I expecting too damn much or does it really seem like hes being inconsiderate? Tell me the truth please

Comments

• Inconsiderate u need time to heal he might as well stayed at work it sounds I hope it get better have u tried talking to him?
  • Inconsiderate! Thats seriously my biggest fear. I want a clean house for our baby and I know that even though he has off for 10 days to help me... Im gonna wind up a) having to do everything, b) dealing with the mess, or c) getting into a fight with him bc hes not helping. Wahhh!! My heart goes out to you :(
  • Tell him if he isnt going to help he should go back to work lol seriously you might want to tell him specifically what you need help with and when.. My hubby works better on a schedule. Good luck!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I agree 100% with mama_kat
  • Thanks ladies... I'm going to try again tomorrow