Are u kidding me

So I had my daughter a week ago via csection. My husband got off work, last wednesday (6/15) and dont have to be back til next monday (6/27) and he's off to "help" me at home. Ok I've been home since friday (6/17) and gave my freakin hubby easy tasks- my mom did 4 loads of laundry for us so all hubby has to do is laundry this week, dishes, cook simple meals, help me take it easy cuz I had a csection. Well I go up and down steps on my own, take sh owers on my own, get up with our daughter at night and change her (which I expected since I'm bf), if I dont pick up round the house, there would be trash and dirty dishes everywhere. Plus we have 2 dogs 2 cats, Im still in pain, stopped taking my pain pills cuz theres a rash spreading all over my body, my MIL whom we dont speak to keeps emailing me, SIL tells me how her mom would love to see baby .and my husband and I have gotten into 3 screaming matches in 2 days cuz he says all I do is bitch, I tell him he barely does sh!t, he watches tv, plays video games, or on his phone searchin internet.....
Am I expecting too damn much or does it really seem like hes being inconsiderate? Tell me the truth please

Comments

• I think he's bring lazy :( my bd only gets couple days off and he better be on point
  • Sounds like Daddy needs to be his act together!!!
  • @hot2cold87 ya I've tried talking to him and it ended in a fight

• Dad thinks he's on vacation instead of paternity leave. Hide the remotes to tv, and games. Tell him until he does his share he won't get em back. Too much on your plate when you have a husband is ridiculous.
  • Wow.not cool at all. He has no reason to be lazy at all.that's bs.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol that's usually what happens with my bf but after he tries or else I'll keep "bitching"
  • Show him this thread. It's not cool at all to make the woman you love and who carried and gave birth to your child via c section which is f**king surgery do everything on her own while she's recovering. If he's not going to help out, he can go back to work.
  • @angieahrens sil thinks we're in wrong,warped story. And I'll try again to explain to him that way thanks-

@jaime77 my thoughts exactly
  • @victoriab actually he's being pissy now cuz I'm "bitching about him online"
  • In that case, I'd tell him to get his ass back to work. If he's not going to help, then he can at least bring home some money.

Yikes, can you tell the hot weather makes me irritable?
  • @victoriab me too... I'm usually go with the flo type of gal, but I've became mega b!tch these past 2 days, impatient and irritable
  • Same here. I'm always super mellow, but pregnancy makes my temper very short. Especially when I'm over heated in my second floor apartment with no a/c.
  • @victoriab awe I sorry... hope u find a way to stay cool. I blame my moods on my hormone level change after birth :)