this keeps getting better and better

My boyfriend has been in the hospital for almost a week now, the hospital has double beds. We are on our 3rd roommate,the last 2 where cool, but now we have a frigging inmate in the room with us. Chained to the bed and has a correction officer with him and all. I mean really there are single rooms, why not get him one of them

Comments

• We are doing okay, they have him doing dialysis 3 days a week, and will be doing a biopsy later this week on his kidneys to see if there is any chance of him regaining function. So there is still hope
  • Here the prisoners have a separate area of the hospital. If that us full they put them in a different area, but always alone. Hubby is a correction officer and he said that was crazy.
    Praying for your bf!
  • @Kate_k I was a correction officer for a little bit also, they don't have there own wing but they should be in single rooms. And if there is no single room you would think they would move someone out of one and put him in there. All I can think about is I would make a good hostage if something went wrong
  • And now we where informed that since we have an inmate next to us they can't turn off the lights, so we won't be able to sleep worth a damn.
  • Wow. They won't let you request another one.I would make a big deal about it.
  • That's bs
  • They take good care of people, but since its a college hospital they don't give you may options @excitedforbaby
  • I would still complain every 10 min. They'll get so sick of me. I'm so serious. @shop
  • I would be calling everyone and their brother to make sure the situation changes.