Wearing lingurie while preggo...

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
so i want to wear somthing for my hubby tonight..dont know why but i havent been feeling too sexy latley anymore when we are intimate...so i found a cute teddy, and i put it on and i look like winnie the pooh in it...ugh...how do you feel or look sexy while pregnant...is it possible?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm sure there is a way... I don't fit into my lingerie anymore though :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • girl yes I wore it all last weekend while I was out of town felt sexy as hell...One was a see through green dress no panties and the other was a see through top with matching bottom and I got praise for it too...I haven't had a lot of sex since getting pregnant but had did last weekend (not with my bd he is an unworthy ass) but I got it on and even had a braxton hicks while doing it ...lol just find the right one for ur pregnant body try two peice sets and see if it helps
  • Try getting something that is 2 peices like satin shorts and a teddy looking top target or jc penny usually dows like mix n match so u don't have to buy 2 for the diff sizes the the bottoms will fi and the top will go over ur belly...my hubby was impressed! Good luck!
  • There are tons of sexy maternity lingerie sites!
  • Buy some bigger see thru nighties with lace.
  • Wear nothing and tie a bow around your belly or your neck like you're a present. He loves you and he's going to think you're sexy no matter what. Just the fact that you made an effort will mean the world to him.
  • @excitedforbaby ewww granny panties lol
  • I feel the same way. Last night my husband asked if I could put a thong on. Poor thing I used to wear them all the time and sexy lingerie but now I sport the full coverage panties and bras.
  • Lol..not granny panties. A one piece nighty. @septmama
  • For my bd on his bday I wore a black push up bra ,a choked necklace, garter belt, and stockings..took forever to put stockings on lol I felt silly with big ol belly but he loved it.