It was meant to be :)

edited February 2011 in October 2011
So I found out I was pregnant last week my due date is oct. 15. My good friend found out she is pregnant and due the 22nd ( 7 days after me) then just last night I found out my other good friend is pregnant and due october 8th (7 days before me) so I would have to say this is all meant to be!!! And very exciting! Who else has a good story?

Comments

• Well for me this pregnancy is a huge surprise. I have a 22 month old girl and a 5 month old boy. We thought he was a surprise! But when we found out I couldn't help it and I cried but my husband surprised me most of all by immediatly being excited and he was so sweet and within 5 minutes we were both elated!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Me, and both my bfs sisters are all pregnant. They're due in July and Im due August 4. Even crazier...my bfs mother of his first two is pregnant too. Lol.
  • edited February 2011
    My older cousin whose 21 was trying for 3yrs and thought she couldnt get pregnant well now shes having a bby gurl due march 25th on the way to her bby shower now. I lost my bby bk in 2008 and she supported me I thought I wasnt going to be able to have any more but now here I am due october 4th yay lol.
  • My bf is the oldest of four, and every one of them would have had a child within a year, ours being the last! That's what his Mom gets for begging for grandchildren!
  • I'm Pregnant due September 9th just found out yesterday my Bestfriend is pregnant ! Yay an she's due October lol so I know how you feel @NcBlink
  • Its so exciting!!! I am just happy to have people to share it with! :X
  • This pregnancy was a surprise to my husband and i. I has my tubes tied and about a week ago we found out we are pregnant. We are due Oct. 12th. All this after I went with my bf to her first appt. She is due Aug. 25.
  • Wow!!! Now that was one strong swimmer!!!! So are you happy about it?