breast pump supplies

edited June 2011 in Breastfeeding
So my sister gave me her breast pump to use and told me I just had to get my own accessories. So I bought an accessory kit but noticed the pump was missing its power cord which I can only find on the medela website but they wont let you purchase directly there... also it seems like I need some sort of connection from the power supply to the nipple shields but I can't find that anywhere nor do I know what its called... im already frustrated with this before I've begun. Anyone know where to get the missing pieces?

Comments

• Ill look on my pump and see what kind of power cord it is. Give me a few min to finish nursing Ava.
  • It looks like a regular AC adapter. Probably get one at walmart that will fit.
  • Target sell Medela products u may be able to find what u need there or at Target.com.
  • Thanks for the suggestions. I searched the target site but couldn't find a power cord or tubing. Ill try the google option. Otherwise ill just try a random ac adapter that looks like it will fit.
  • What type of pump is it ???
  • Try amazon.com just saw a power cord for 22.99
  • Sometimes the hospital will give you a tubing kit at birth. Ask.
  • Thanks everyone. I ended up going to the womens and childrens center at the hospital and they were able to sell me everything I needed