Update on Keira's birth ... Please pray for my lil girl

edited June 2011 in Birth Stories
Well, they just came in & told me that she's not breathing like they want her to, so they are moving her to NICU for awhile. Please pray she will stop having difficulty with her respirations.

Comments

• Oh hunni. I'm sure every thing will be just fine. I'd rather them be extra cautious then not at all. Keep us posted. And ill say a like prayer!
  • She is in good hands, love. Don't stress too much. Prayers coming your way
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Prayers
  • praying everything goes well for your princess and congrats
  • Hope everything goes well
  • I'm so sorry. i'm praying
  • Praying! NICU nurses and staff are awesome so know your baby girl is in the best hands possible next to yours!
  • Prayers your way!
  • Blessings your way!! I'm sure baby will be fine!!
  • Prayers momma!!!!
  • In my prayers! XO
  • I'm praying. Everything will get better
  • Praying for yah before bed... she's gonna be fine
  • Prayers for your babygirl.
  • Praying for baby Keira!!
  • Thank you ladies so much. My emotions are getting the best of me. Just wanna cry... Can't sleep. The neonatologist decided she didn't need to be in NICU, however she can't be in regular nursery either. Earlier they did chest xrays & blood work, & checked her ABG's (arterial blood gas). It all came back good, but she's still grunting & flaring nostrils when breathing, so for some reason they started her on a 48hr antibiotic, which means she'll have to be in this specialized nursery until thats complete. I just dont understand, why?? They are going to repeat all tests in the morning. Please continue to pray for my baby... I just feel so confused & sad.
  • Aww I'm so sorry your going through this! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your baby girl!
  • Prayers for your little baby girl <3
  • They just came & got me, said they went ahead & moved her to NICU due to continued to show signs of difficulty breathing. I got to go sit with her awhile. Just hurts to see all those mommies with their babies on the postpartum floor... I mean i'm happy for them, but jealous at the same time...
  • Praying for you both! How is she doing now?
  • Sending prayers for you, her, & the whole family. Please keep us posted.
  • Sending prayers your way!
  • Its gonna be okay. My niece and a friends baby went thru the same exact thing. They both spent 8 days in nicu antibiotic and all those tests but are home with their mommies now. 1 just turned a year old and my friends baby is about to be 3 weeks old. Sometimes babies just need alittle extra help adjusting to the outside. Remember this is only temporary and be glad because a lot of babies go to nicu for months or more.