Not again:(

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
When I was pregnant with my son I had really high blood pressure. So thats why I had him at 37 weeks by csection (he was breech)...well the past couple days I have had a major headache that won't go away even with the meds the doctor gave me..and im swollen.. So today the headache hasn't gone away so I drove to fred meyer and used the blood pressure machine and... My blood pressure was 149/95 its elevating and I don't know what to do.

Comments

• Well dear I would tell my doc.. &see what they say cause your baby may need to be done the same as your first... good luck to you, I wish you the best!
  • Thanks hun..i have an appointment in the morning so we will see how it goes..with my son..i went to a routine check up and she checked my blood pressure and sent us right over to the hospital to have the baby because it was so high.
  • They put me on meds right before I got pregnant because it was crazy high. I still take them and it's great now. It's a relief!
  • In that case, I'd have my stuff in the car packed up!!! That's just me though I am a control freak! :) good luck!
  • Good luck. I hope you and baby stay safe and you get to have her soon. Keep us posted.
  • I will update after my appointment in the morning. Hope it isn't to bad in the morning.. @jay_brad we have our bags in the car already lol.
  • Good luck to you &baby girl! :) :X %%- >:D< ;;)
  • @having_a_girl good luck hun all will be fine...I know you have had a really hard time but she will be ok! My thoughts and prayers are with you as we'll as a few of the other girls this morning! Keep us poated please! Love sent your way!