not gas lol

edited June 2011 in Plus Sized Mama's
Will be 21 weeks on Friday and have been feeling "things" the last 2 weeks. Randomly, days and days apart and only for a few seconds. But nothing that I couldn't say oh that's definitely NOT gas lol but last night? Oh that was at least a full minute of definite baby movement! I'm hoping it doesn't take too long to feel from the outside :)

Comments

• Yay! So exciting!
  • I can't wait! I'm getting little flutters here and there but I want the real thing. This is one of the few times I wished I was really skinny! I'm thinking maybe I would feel it more. Who knows.
  • Yay! Just wait until you get those lively rib kicks LOL :(
  • @misskristen I know:D

@blueberriesmom its coming! I know for me it will be awhile before its any kind of regular movement. And for the record I can NOT see the word blueberry without thinking of you lol the market down the road has a sign listing what the sell and yesterday I saw "nj blueberries" I was tempted to snap a pic and tag you in it lol

@booface id take karate chop rib kicks now if it meant looking as fab as you do!
  • Awwweee.... :"> >:D<
    This makes the fact that I spent most of the day looking for a fashionable moo-moo to wear poolside, ALLL BETTER!!! ;;)
  • I am 24wks and I felt my baby girl kick me on the outside for the 1st time the other day. It scared the crap outta me hehe. I don't feel the outside movement constantly yet... But I am a big girl and she is still little so she has alot to get through. I feel tons of stuff on the inside and my hubby loves that when he blows on my belly it makes her wiggle. I am sure you will feel your baby soon :)