Left side...

edited June 2011 in Sleep
OK I know I cant sleep on my back or my stomach because im preggers. But can I atleast sleep on my right side half the night? I enjoy when my boyfriend cuddles up and holds me while sleeping BUT dagnabbit i wana hold him too!!! lol .....

Comments

• Yes its okay to alternate sides!
  • Gooood. Of course I've read everywhere and it says left side is the best for being pregnant.. but everyone I know who's had a baby or is pregg is saying left or right it doesn't matter... lol
  • I fall asleep on my left but always seem to wake up on my right. Alternating sides will be fine.
  • I tend to fall asleep in all sorts of ways, even on my back (propped up) thanks to heartburn.! My doctor actually mentioned that the only issue he knows of that is caused by laying on your right side IS heartburn; as if I didn't battle with it enough, already.! Alternating sides should be just fine(: --- you can't control how you move in your sleep ;-)
  • Thanks ladies
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wake up on my back... is that a bad thing?
  • I'm 30 weeks and it does make me light headed but even with pillows around I still end up on my back. As long as it won't hurt him I'm ok.
  • My baby moves more when I'm on my right side.
  • @excitedforbaby ... Mine to, and its crazy cause he will barely move when I rub my belly. But when his dad touches my belly its like he's running a marathon lol...