i have no on to help me :_(

For those of u who don't know, I'm on strict bedrest right now. I'm a stay at home mommy to be and my bf works over 80 hrs a week. I'm left at home with the dogs and cat and other critters. The house is a mess. We have a 2 story 3 bedroom house that is in desperate need of cleaning. The laundry is piled up and the house needs to be vacuumed bad! Not to mention the poor dogs are cooped inside becausei can't walk them anymore. I'm so frustrated no one is willing to take time off and help me. My family just ignores me and my bfs friends are to worried about what bar to go to or how their going to get their fix. My bf tries to help but he needs to sleep and is also in the middle of fixing his motorcycle and car. I just don't know what to do anymore. I only have about 10weeks til ayva come and would like things clean and in order but I can't do it alone... :_(

Comments

• Can u afford a cleaning lady? She can come over twice weekly? I feel bad, I'm alone here too, but I have my teenage son helping me. Does your bf realise the stress your under? His fam should pitch in.
  • I definitely think you should consider hiring someone to come in once a week or so.
  • @Jaime77 no we can't afforda cleaning lady right now. We r really tight on cash that's y my bf works so much. Yes my bf knows and he tells me to just relax but I know how muc it bothershim coming home to a mess. And he can't do much either because he needs to sleep. I've tried asking them for help. His dad can't because he works a lot. And his mom and siblings are usless
  • Maybe find a teenager in the neighborhood who will work for cheap. You need the help.
  • Do u live in CO I'll come help u lol I'm bored right now n not on bed rest
  • @blueberrysmom I could try that. Might be akward cuz I look like I'm 17 but o well. I really don't know what to do anymore. Its bad enough that I have to go upstairs to use the bathroom. I've been trying to sneak off and do laundry in the basement but my bf yelled at me. I feel useless right now.I'm so pissed at my family too. There's no reason y no one can help me, they knw my situation and just don't care
  • @dra756 I wish! No I live in wi. Thank u tho! :)
  • I'm just beyond frustrated
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ya its getting really hard. I'm on bdrest til she comes and idk how I'm going to make it :_(
  • It could be worse you could have kids to take care of. Look on the bright side.
  • @mom60511 I have 5 dogs that act like kids....and a two story house to take care of. In 10 weeks I will have a newborn pets and the house t take care of
  • edited June 2011
    I am having the same problem. I am looking into a cleaning service. Can you pay a neighbo kid to walk the dogs? Bedrest is hard. A lot of people don't understand, you cannot do anything. Don't let people tell you its not a big deal or that you're home all day now. Just take it easy. We need some sort of bedrest phone book of people we can call who will help us.
  • Some women on here have toddlers and are supposed to be on bed rest. I'm just saying it could be worse.
  • @ll10 ya it seemslike no one understands. I'm embarrased to hav company over whn my bf isn't around because they house is a wreck. I live in a fancy neighborhood and I'm pretty sure all my neighbors r old. I'm going to see if my little cousin wants to make some money. Sad that I hve to pay my family to help me out but o well I don't have a choice...@mom60511 ya I understand what ur saying. And I'm glad it isn't worse thn it already is
  • I can't even pay them. You have it way worse than me. We have no pets and a little house.
  • Wat part of wisconsin?
  • im nesting right now, i wish you lived close cause i sure would come over and do it for you.. everything here is done so its driving me crazy not doing anything..
  • @ll10 ya it really sucks. I'm starting to hate our house and being pregnant. Ugh. @mamato2boys I'm in manitowoc wi. @Ittybitty thank u :) I've been having the urge to nest but I can't. Itsso frustrating!
  • I was on bed rest with my oldest son for 5 months talk to your doc about when you can get off most will let you off between 34-36 weeks and in most cases at 36 for sure since its considered safe for baby to come. It don't give you much time but it still helps
  • *I have a two year old and I'm on br lucky I have only 2 more weeks before I'm off br and they will let me deliver if I go into labor
  • Ya I'm going to talk to my dr. I'm only 28 weeks now. Ugh I just wish all this would b done n over with. Can't wait for my little girl to get here already
  • aww youre too far from me or i would do a road trip and go clean for ya! but maybe atleast your hubby can do the laundry and give it to u to fold while youre in bed still? You should definently hire some teenagers to come in and clean up lol or maybe hubby can ask his family or friends to take turns into coming n and helping you.......some ones gotta be willing to help!!
  • Aww thank u! Ya my bf has been trying to help he works a lot tho. We hve asked our family and ppl say they'll help n thn nevr show. Its hard because the dogs are messy andi can't clean up after them lol