people sure act like they've never seen a fat person before!!

Okay, I'm not fat, but I've got curves. Always have, always will. I'm also 31 weeks pregnant. Yes, I do look pregnant, but not like I stuffed a beach ball under my shirt. If one more person asks how far along I am, and then gives me a weird look when I tell them, I'm going to spit in their eye. X(

Comments

• Lol I'm sorry I do know what u mean
  • I agree! My husbands cuz is a tiny little thing and she is a week ahead of me. Everyone asks if I'm sure of my due date because I don't look pregnant like her. Oo it makes me so mad.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol@ spit in their eye! That way halarious...ikr and its funny how prego women glance at each other and quickly compare how far they think each other is..
  • Ugh I know that feeling I was at a graduation party a couple of weeks ago and they were all like "you're not showing at all!" >.< I was thinking "screw you!"
  • I'm a curvy girl too. When I was skinny, I was a size 13. My butt makes J Lo's look like a pancake. Luckily, the only rude comments I've gotten were from ignorant family members. They didn't know how far along I was or how much weight I've gained but they go and criticize anyway. Strangers, nurses, and my doctor have been pretty nice about the comments. In fact, people are starting to ask me about my pregnancy when I'm out. Yay! I look pregnant!
  • Well, see.. my cousin had her baby yesterday, so I went to the hospital to go see them. well some genius decided to put the maternity ward on the freaking 4th floor, smack in the middle of a maze of freaking hallways. so, by the time i got to her room, i was about to die since everyone wanted to walk so damn fast, and i didn't wanna get lost. one of the nurses happened to see me, and asked how far along i was, i told her i'd be 31 weeks today. tell me how the bitch kinda twitches her eyebrow and grins like i'm a freaking looney. just about the same thing happened at walgreens today. next time i'm just gonna scream i'm fat, get over it!
  • Thats song lyrics :) lol
  • welcome to my world I look pregnant from the side I went to my hospital l and d tour and u can tell ppl wanted to know cuz I just look fat...insulting I'M 31 weeks pregnant
  • edited June 2011
    I'm a plus size mama too, but my problem is everyone making comments about how I am about to "pop". I'll be 35 weeks Friday and only gained 26 lbs. I am not going to effing pop! Ugh I get irritated lol
  • i felt your pain, everyone kept assuming i was further along than I actually was, which is funny cause they were first complaining bc i "wasn't" showing...ppl mistook my baby bump for fat and when i was a lil bigger they mistook my fat for a baby bump (prego sterotypes got to hate them)....i wonder if ppl realize that being prego doesn't erase all ur curves they just make them sexier lol
  • Okay so my best friend and I are both pregnant but she is due in like 30 days and I'm not due for another 2 1/2 months. We have been going to bingo every saturday to get out, and when people see us they ask when we are both due. My friend is 6ft 5in and weighs more than I do but here I am at 5ft and people are constantly telling me well you look bigger than her. So my friend pops off to this one lady and told her "just because I'm 6ft 5in doesn't make her fat or any bigger than me, If I was a midget like her I would be bigger!" I about died laughing because this woman was so disgusted by my friends reply...
    @misskeribabee I feel you on the pop thing, my dad constantly tells people I'm "knocked Up" and it pisses me off so I tell him its degrading for me to hear that because 1 I am married and 2 we have been trying to "conceive" for 4 years and it finally happened. lol
  • Lol I guess I don't look pregs to others who don't know me but to me I do kinda. I look the same just with a bloaty looking belly. I'm 24w4d. Thank goodness I'm a plus mom I suppose cuz no one comments or wants to touch my belly. Id hate that!!
  • @one5one just wait it will come...My mother-in-law has been petting me so I talked to my husband about how I should say something and he had no pointers.... so the next time I saw her she started petting me and I just looked at her smiled and started petting her stomach! Her reply was "what you don't like me to do that?" she was upset, so my husband said "NO MOM SHE DOESN'T" lmao
  • Good for you to stick up for yourself! @Cmasat4 I think I put out a vibe that says don't touch me. Lately I'm looking in the mirror & I see a bump. But to me I still look bloaty. I'm gonna take a baby bump pic soon. The only person who asked was my cousin & she just felt a lil & didn't paw all over the belly. But first pregnancy my sil would constantly ask to see the belly & try to lift the shirt. Ugh wtf! Finally mil said she doesn't wanna show you leave her be. This time things are different....thank God.
  • edited June 2011
    People seem to think just cause your pregnant that its okay for anyone to touch. Your like ummm no its still my body. You know if you weren't pregnant it would be grounds for sexual harrassment! lol kinda funny huh?! @one5one My daughter likes to show people mommy's belly like they can see the baby throughmy skin. She so doesn't understand the whole bubble thing!
  • I know exactly what u mean when I tell people I'm pregnant they are like wow....like this belly is out there cause I'm fat type of thing I'm 19 weeks and am showing it actually angers me a lot cause I may not be tiney I have real woman curvs but I'm pregnant too
  • Omg i know how you feel, people give me a look when i tell them i still have 7 weeks to go.. they say my belly is HUGE!! and that i look like if im either carrying twins or about to pop.. i just raise an eye brow and walk away.. they arent worth anything else.. >.< they do get me pissed though, like this lady at church told me that if it wasnt for the belly i wouldnt look pregnant because my face hasnt gotten fat O_o .. since when the hell does been pregnant has anything to do with a fat face?? SMH!!
  • I'm not a plus sized momma, but I do understand. Some people tell me I look like I'm about to pop, and some say I'm tiny. Honestly, the people that call me tiny frustrate me more than the others. I put a lot of work into growing this baby and they give me no credit. I'm 35 weeks.
  • I'm fat to begin with but *in the right clothing* I I definitely have a bump or at least baby bumped shaped fat. I get so many freaking "your pregnant!" and "your HOW far!?!" I'm getting real sick of it. I've actually lost noticeable weight so its extra aggravating that my even though stomach now goes out farther then my boobs noone can tell
  • @Cmasat4 yup sometimes others think a preggt body isn't ours but theirs!
  • omg! i gained a bunch of weight before i got pregnant and lost 6lbs in my first trimester and so far have only gained 1lb. im feeling like my stomach is sticking out more than normal but hasnt gained its shape yet, obviously it cuz im overweight, but my grandmother the other day i came over looked at me and says " thats not a pregnant belly"... i was like, really? im 15 weeks and maybe im bloated but dont tell me i look fattter than i already feel.
  • My mil pta the top of my stomach and says oh she's really sticking out there. Umm hello my uterus isn't even up there. Baby is transverse and very low. Don't touch my fat! Ugh
  • Pats not pta lol