Living in Las Vegas

edited June 2011 in USA moms
Anybody lives there? I think I MAY be moving there? And I need some insight. How is it over there?tell me everything and anything about it!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tell me tell me.I'm kinda scared @lil_buggie_3
  • @ Lmelanson
  • Thanks ladies...I need someone to tell me aomethings good so it'll settle my mind.
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • And it's really hot haha
  • edited June 2011
    Theres good parts and bad parts just lole any other state ...yes its hot..but i like it...the schools do suck..but at the samw time yes it depenps on the teacher and student..private schools are good..love that almost everything is 24 hrs....what part are you moving to? Well thinking of?
    Rents are decent ...houses are not too much..as for jobs ..ok..
  • I want to know everything.good and bad. What about the system? I'm on Medicaid now.ill most likely have to reapply.I don't know what part yet.ill have to ask my bf but I'm super nervous.I don't know anybody out there @LMelanson @grissy_barria @Beatrice1436
  • Yep I live here to...and i am with @lmelanson ...why would you want to move here lol? I could think of waay better places lol
  • Las Vegas is so boring and blazing hot, almost everything is open 24/7, you will find yourself in Walmart 5 times or more a week, the winter isn't that cold, medicaid is easy to get, and most most importantly its scorching hot and it usually stays hot until October 31 or early November.
  • @Lmelanson and @ashley_smashley well my bf has a guaranteed job there that pays way more than what he's doing here.Im just so nervous
  • @MommyLovesSparkle ok.I was just worried that I would have to scramble to get everything in a short time.
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OO I see...well there are only 2 seasons here..lol Blazing like Hell Hott and Cold! The houseing market is pretty cheap..we bought a beautiful home for about $200k less than it was going for 2 years ago! Other than gambling and drinking there really isnt much to do here...but its close to L.A. so you can always just drive to Cali to get entertainment! I do enjoy the fact that anything you could want you can get any time of day or night! We were visiting my hubbys family in Washington last year and went to the drug store at 9pm and they were closed! We didnt realize it at first and just stood infront of the door waiting for it to open lol!
  • @LMelanson in Georgia . Well we have until the first of July to decide.

@ashley_smashley lol. I mean I lived in ga most of my life.its all I know and to move on the other side of the US kinda freaks me out.
  • @Lmelanson Aww really :) I'm selling plain ones for $8 and ones with decorations for $10 .

I'll copy and paste the ad I have :)

ELASTIC OR BOW TIE TUTUS!

Package 1: CUSTOM MADE TUTU WITH CHOICE OF ANY COLOR(S) -$8 each tutu
    no limit on colors!

Package 2: CUSTOM MADE TUTU WITH DECORATION(S) no limit on decorations or colors!- $10 each tutu

Package 3: CUSTOM MADE TUTU W/DECORATION(S) & MATCHING HEADBAND- $14 each set

Package 4: CUSTOM MADE TUTU W/DECORATION(S), MATCHING HEADBAND, & RUFFLED DIAMOND SOCKS-$20 each set

Decorations:
    Bows, diamonds, jewels, flowers, anything you like !

Sizes: newborn and up!!

Just call or text your package number, measurements, colors, and/or decorations and/or sock size. & it will be ready in a few hours. Drop off or pick up.

(if you would like to order bow tie you would need to chose one color for the bow)

**702-577-5335**
    Ask for Chloe

~Xoxo~
  • I like the weather ..it starts getting hot mid may till mid oct..but its really nice n october ..cold nov-apirl..april it rains every once in awhile.
    As for areas..north town(bruce,donna st) .. or downtown like 4th(number sts) bad! The east side is bad n some parts and good in others.
    bad meaning gangs..drunks/bums/homeless ..there's been robberies ..shootings..but only n bad areas.
    Go for it move down here...! Idk the medicad...
    good..24hrs..party..if you want? Get a tan..cheap..free events for family ...when ever you have vistors...just drop them of at the strip. Well again the weather ..no hurricanes..tornados..I guess it depends on what you wanna do
  • I live in the Northside...and not all of the North is bad..you just need to find a good gated community if you choose to live up there...
  • @lmelanson okay for sure :) do you already know what you want so I can get the material and stuff in advance and what package you'd be interested in? :)
  • I wish I still lived there I miss it so much. But I visit at least 3times a year
  • @lmelanson I can make that super hot ;) just let me know when you would like it and it will be coming right up :)