3d/4d ultrasound? the best place to go???

edited June 2011 in Babies
Ok looks like I wont get another ultrasound til 30 wks. I'm 24w4d now. I'm having my shower at 34wks. I need to know the gender to start sending shower invites & register. My question is do any of you preglys know a good inexpensive place to see gender?? I'm in the Chicago area. I'm Googling but id like your opinions & experiences.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I went to first peek us in oak park
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe where's that? I'm near O'Hare. How much??

@mommabee13 yea I saw that on the web. Was it good? Which package did you get?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I got the one that was 69 dollars. I thought it was cool to see her and the lady was super nice
  • I think it is far because,I never heard of glen carbon lol. @FirstTimeMommyToBe

@mommabee13 not too bad a price. I just want the simple gended scan for $39. I already got a buncha fotos. Dr did a ultrasound every 2 weeks until I got the level2. Now I guess its just Doppler for me. But with the level2 tech said maybe girl. Maybe isn't good enuf. She didn't even put it in the file.
  • I had 2 us that said girl and still went to first peek to make sure lol I live in willowbrook and took me 30 min to get there, I believe your closer
  • @mommabee13 so they were right on your girl? It'll prob take me bout 30mins too. I wont be taking a highway. Thanks for your info. Ima try & convince hubby to take me!
  • Well I'm still preggo so I guess you can't be completely 100% until baby comes out lol
  • That's true!! @mommabee13 but I also read that they have a great rate of sureness when telling u gender. What weeks did u go?
  • Actually I went in at like 37 weeks but fibbed and said 35 cause they say that's the cut off :p
  • Oh lol!!! @mommabee13 I'm 25 wks on Saturday so I'm hoping to go in the next 2 weeks!
  • My hospital's Women's Center had 3D/4D equipment there. It was done at the end of the 2D ultrasound.
  • @potato. Where's that? I've had ultrasounds before but my baby was finicky & didn't wanna show the goods. So either I wait til 30 weeks or I go & pay for a place to tell me. What's the womans center about?