One Week To Go Yay!!

edited February 2011 in February 2011
I'm really wondering since I have one week to go will my son come on time or will he be a week late I'm thinking late because I'm so anxious to meet him I just cant wait to hold my first born. :-D :X :*

Comments

• Lucky you.. I have to wait til July. I'm so impatient
  • Thats how I was at 1st my sis bro and cousins all had their babies in nov dec and feb im the last to go and omg i cant wait ne longer lol
  • I thought i would never have my little girl, and she was born the day befor her due date. Now im 22 weeks, and so ready for this baby to be ready already! Lol
  • congrats!!! Even if he's a little late, it won't be too long now!!
    Im starting to get really impatient too. I have until June to wait however. =(
  • Im too impatient I have till october im the last and second oldest of my moms kids to have a child
  • Thanks ladies but yea i guess we all get that way huh lol
  • My first was born 3 days early. I swore he was never coming. I didn't feel like I was having any symt. But I had some friends over for dinner and after they left I went to day down and POP my water broke. Found out my "Discomfort" was contractions I was having all day :P Second one I swore was coming early. She came on her due date lol You never can tell. Good luck, your down to just days now, not weeks!! :P
  • Congrats. 6 days left for me :)
  • @kmose omg i know u were scared lol i would have been....thanks declan i got 5 days left im so scared good luck to you all god bless