**TMI WARNING**...orgasms

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
So for the last couple of times me and oh have dtd, everytime I orgasm I get really bad stomach pains and my bump gets really sore at the bottom, it last about 40 mins after to, a waddle around cz.it hurts, it kinda feels like I've got a huge bruise at the bottom of my bump and I keep pressing it (if you get what I mean)....does anyone else get this? I know baby is fine cz I can feel him/her moving around all the time.
Any advice would be much appreciated

Comments

• After an orgasm my uterus gets hard as a rock. It doesn't hurt but it is weird!
  • An orgasm causes the uterus to contract
  • Oh ok I didn't get this while pregnant with my son that's y I panict thanks
  • It sucks I get it n omg I know your pain it hurts bad....nothing helps
  • Happened to me for the first time the other day. But that's to @blueberrysmom I knew it was normal. It kinda amuses me now :)
  • I hate that pain. If pregnant sex wasn't so good the pain wouldn't be worth it. Is there any way to make the pain go away
  • Orgasm, nipple stimulation, & clitoral stimulation cause ur body to release oxytocin which is the same hormone that causes uterine contractions & ur milk to let down. It hurts but unless ur estrogen levels have peaked and ur body is ready to begin labor, it wont actually trigger labor. Hopefully the sex is worth it! It's a good way to kick up any little contractions u may have when u get to be full term.