I might need an eye patch lol! SUPER TMI ;)

edited June 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
So my fiance shot me in the eye while we were getting our freak on.....lmao now its kind of sore! So could my eye be infected and if so what do I do about it?!! What is your most embarrassing/funny lights out story?

Comments

• Ahaahahaaahaa.... hahhahaaaa! Ok I need to breath... hahaaahaaaa rofl! Sorry that's funny! Happens to the best of us. If ur eye stays sore go to the eye doctor. Rinse it out n use drops my best advice!
  • I changed the tittle it seems like it fits better lol I'm glad I made you laugh I thought it was pretty funny too!
  • that would be pretty weird having to tell your dr why your eye is infected. lmao!
    i hope you dont have to experience that! .. :-))
  • edited June 2011
    Ayeee, poor you! My bff's eye swelled up =\ I don't wanna scare you but it did. She said she was having rough dirty sex. No need to say more all I said was which hole was he trying to get it in at? . Lol we went to the clinic as embarassing as it was and they gave her eye drops and she was back to normal within the week. Word of advice, do wash out your eye reaaaally reaaaallly good. Good luck :)
  • Yeahhhhhhhh @Ittybitty I imagine it would be very weird! I know I couldn't tell my doctor how it happened with a straight face and if it comes down to it his @$$ will be in the Dr's office helping me explain my infected eye!
  • Omg! @HajisBabylovee If it swells up I'm making him practice his aiming skills! Ugh this sucks I did rinse it out pretty good so hopefully I'm alright!
  • @cee808 PERFECT Smiley!
  • i wouldnt be able to tell my dr. l0l! .. i would say "no doc, i duno what happened. just woke up like this" .. lmao!
  • Aweeee, just wear sunglasses or you can always use the "someone farted on my pillow" excuse :) and give him aiming lessons! Poor you!
  • @HajisBabylovee thank God for huge sunglasses :)

@Ittibitty that's a great way to explain it!
  • Lol, that fart on the pillow excuse is pretty believable sometimes too ^_^
  • l0l.. well hopefully you dont have to come up with some silly excuse. :-?
    does it seem irritated or anything?
  • edited June 2011
    @HajisBabylovee yeah it definitely is because people are mean and that's a great payback lol

@Ittybitty I think if I have to go to the Dr's I will just tell her what happened! Its not too bad I'm sure lots of people get shot in the eyes lol! Its just sore like when you touch a bruise I guess that's the best way to explain it!
  • lmao! .. im sorry but i cant help but to laugh.
    ouch! maybe it wont get infected.
  • @Ittybitty you don't have to apologize for thinking its funny I thinks its hilarious too!!!!!!!!
  • Its gross but definitely a good payback :)
  • oh ok! l0l .. just didnt want to be rude.
  • Before I waspregnant When I was drunk I gave my bf a handjob he came in my hand and we passed out and the next day I woke up and my eyes was shut and crusted over and for the life of me I culdnt figure out why until later it all clicked that I had rubbed the cum hand on my eye
  • @missmommy28 OMG that is freaking hilarious! That really sounds like something that would happen to me lol! So did your eye get infected?
  • If you can put eye drops in it it'll be fine:). First hand experience.
  • If it swells try a warm compress
  • @marysue & @kalasthename my eye feels fine now I woke up not too long ago and its like it never happened :-D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That s@+t hurts. My ex did that to me once and I looked like I had pink eye for a few days lol. glad it feels better :)
  • Eye drops deff. Also get eye wash. Been there before lol
  • My friend's boyfriend shot her in the eye and had to wear an eye patch
  • Lol no it didn't haha
  • Hahahahahahaha omg hun did u ice it?