i hate every doc but my own.

Ugh I called the after hours number for my practice cause I'm having a bunch of pressure on an already to short cervix. This happened Sunday night and when I told my doc on Tuesday she gave me that "dumbass" look she does so well *my mom was one of her Ob nurses so I get more more buddy care then strictly professional care*.
Anyway called the number give my info and while the doc on call did call back promptly he treated it like a huge inconvenience that he had to speak to me. Didn't read any of the details that I gave the call service *pressure, bedrest for a short cervix* I don't expect him to read my chart but at least the info I was required to give for the privledge of his time. Very brusk with his questions and didn't wait for my answers. Asked 6times in a 2min phone call that I was sure I wasn't having contractions. That's kinda something I think I would know. Seemed unable to comprehend that yep just pressure woke me up and is keeping me up.
I go through this everytime I gave to deal with anyone not my doc with this practice. Ugh probably a silly rant but its 4 am and I've gotten no sleep in days. Probably just touchy. I call in a few hours and see what my doc says to do