milks here lol-tmi

edited June 2011 in Second Trimester
I've found myself pinching my nipples to see if anything comes out ever since I hit the "may start leaking" week milestone. Can't remember when it happened with my youngest because I was never into the week by week progress, id just think ok due this date so I'm about X months along. Hubbys actually the one who discovered I was producing milk ;)
Whelp...he's done it again LOL last night he somehow got me in the mood (the man has secret magic abilities lol) and when we were finished and doing the towel "clean up" he says "yeah you're producing milk"

LOL

After all that I rubbed his back so he could fall asleep quicker (yes he's a child lol) which is what I think was his main goal all along

Comments

• Me too! I think it's kind of cool...except when it gets on my sheets cuz I sleep naked. Ugh!
  • I haven't started leaking yet. Not that I want to. How far along are you?
  • How far along are you? Im 34 weeks and havent leaked anything. I wish i would show some signs of milk comming in bc i couldnt breastfeed w my first. I didnt produce enough milk. Do you think it will be that way this time around too??
  • @alilboulding ill be 21 weeks tomorrow

@blueberriesmom if we don't move before summer really hits, ill be sleeping nekkid as well-this old ass house has nothing but 4 box fans and s ceiling fan in the living room bah!
  • @bayoumamma ill be 21w tomorrow..not necessarily. Its not full on leaking just yet more like it comes out with (for lack of a better word) suction/sucking.
  • @mrs_shu oh lord! My bf has been waiting to do that. I guess ill tell him its time to grab a nipple and start sucking. Lol. Hopefully it helps cuz i really want to try breastfeeding again
  • @bayoumamma honestly I think it can only help :) I don't remember much from my oldest-i didn't bf or have an urge to and they didn't stay "full" for long. My 3 yr old I had such am urge but was nervous and scared and kept putting it off and I was "full" and leaking for over a week mostly cuz I wasn't wearing a bra all the time. Tell you man to suck away! Lol