Casey Anthony trial...

Do you think she did it?
She's awful suspicious... lying... manipulative... does that mean she did it?
I think she's a crazy b*#ch with some sort of personality mental disorder, I think she did it. No mother can tell that many lies without being guilty, no emotion from her seems appropriate, her crying seems fake...
I can't stop watching it!

Comments

• I think she did it! I have been watching this story since it started and yesterday I watched all day, then last night I had nightmares about that chic she is scary! I don't understand hurting a child at all let alone your own, it totally gets to me. I hate her!
  • I do too, and I think a lot of moms/gmas think the same thing... And I definately wouldn't be out clubbing the days/month after my daughter "disappeared." She's callous, cold-hearted, and selfish.
  • I would like for them to give her the death penalty but i doubt they will this case is gonna end wrong i have that feeling
  • I cannot believe she is dragging everyone in her family down with her. Disgusting!
  • In my heart I know she did it. The only
    ppl that I feel sorry for ate caylee her grandparents and uncle. I say let her rot in prison for what she done
  • Guilty!!! She's sick. And I agree rotting in prison would be better than the death penalty. She can sit there and relive what she did to that sweet little girl while she rots!
  • Heck yeah she did it.. Idk why they are havin a trial. Everyone knows she is GUILTY. Lock her up.and give her the death sentence already
  • She did it and her defense know she did it. I understand lawyers have to defend their clients and once getting into a case its hard to get off one because of confidentiality however to make up some bogus ass story that she drowned and she covered it up as a coping strategy is wack they should have just said the broad was insane which she is! They are so worried about proving the prosecution is wrong that they aren't proving their case. If the lil girl drowned then you no damn well if she was in the trunk, had duck tap on her, and was thrown in the woods. Ugh it just pisses me off that they are wasting time on this lady when she is a fuccing liar and not a good one. Sorry I been following this story since 08 so I am so intune but just pissed at her even getting this much of a trail. All in all its up to the jury to find her guilty even if the judge don't agree they can still say hell her ass did it.
  • I've heard about the trial and her but don't know too much about what she did how did she kill her own child? I saw today thou that even her parents thinks she's guilty...
  • I believe she did it &&&without help from grandpa. She is a liar its disgusting yet I can't stop watching it (: only question is is there enuff evidence that proves she did it?!
  • Did what? Her lawyers are trying to prove or should be trying to prove the lil girl drowned and she covered it up because she was raped by her dad and brother while growing up, if with me typing that it just make me sick they could have came up with something better than that.