Need help my 1yr is sick!!!!

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Ok my 1yr old has a stomach bug...she has to poop every 10 mins but its like she gettin tummy cramps also n just cryin what do i do...i feel helpless to her

Comments

• Do you have any plain yogurt. My son had the same thing and my mother in law tild me to give him yogurt and i thought she was nuts. I thought dairy is the last thing i should give him but he was pooping and crying so much i tried it and it worked. He felt better wirhin a few minutes. I later saw it in a magazine weeks later something about probiotics in yogurt.
  • I hope she feels better.
  • Give her a lil gatoraid, or the pedialite. It will put back the electrolites n things her tummy needs. Lots of hugs and kisses. Biggest thing is to keep her hydrated. Water can be harsh on upset tummies. So get the Pedialite or a lil gatoraid. Keep her bottom as clean as possible. Rash creams even so it doesn't burn. Its really hard when they don't feel good. Lots of prayers your way for a fast recovery!!
  • Hmm im gonna have to go get some..i hate seening her ike this ..i finally got her bk to.sleep but she wakes up every.10min n poops n cryin n falls.bk to.sleep i so sleepy
  • I heard no meat, give white rice and applesauce too. I thought the applesauce was a strange idea, but dr said its the pectin in the sauce that helps, also easy on the tummy and helps hydrate.
  • Its the worst feeling for a mother to see her child in pain and feel so helpless. Especially when its late like this. Dont worry she'll be ok.As for sleep i havent had any in 2 years 3 months and 14 days lol,.,
  • Lol its hard plus being pregnant on top of this
  • i just had a baby two weeks ago and a week before i had her my son ran a high fever and just wanted to be in my arms and kept crying. It was like this late at night and i didnt know what to do. so i feel for you. MOTHERHOOD