weight gain?

I'm due November 18 making me 19 weeks tomorrow but still haven't gained any weight. I eat like I should and just keep waiting to see the scale go up but it never does. What about you other November mommy's to be?

Comments

• i'm not due in nov but w/ my last pregnancy i didn't start to gain weight until around 24 wks up until that point i was losing weight
  • I lost at first from being so sick but never more than 5-10 lbs but this is also my first time so maybe I'll start to see it soon. Thanks! :)
  • I'm due 10/30 and I didn't start gaining until 19 weeks. I'll be 22 weeks on Saturday and I'm up 6 lbs. Don't worry...you WILL start to gain. I guess its common to have a spike in weight between 18-24 weeks. The baby should weight about a pound around 22 weeks, the placenta is growing, and you have increasing maternal fat stores and blood volume. So expect you may be putting a couple pounds on soon.
  • Alright then it shouldn't be far away. My doctor seems very impressed that I've made it almost halfway without gaining a pound but still acquiring quite a nice baby bumb but it just didn't seem right to me that all the pregnant friends had gained weight by now but me. Thanks for the reassurance! :)
  • I'm due the 20th will b 19 weeks tomorrow and I have gained seven pounds already but everybody is different if u had heavy morning sickness u may have lost some and every body will gain differently
  • I am 21 weeks yesterday and have gained 9 lbs, although this is my first I didnt think that was bad. Then again what do I know!
  • I'm 21w 2d any I've gained 6lbs and this is my first
  • I did have really bad vomiting in the beginning and put on a constant IV of medicine (zofran pump) but I've finally gotten rid of that today actually!! so I'm hoping for a smoother pregnancy from here. Thanks again!! :)
  • I am due nov 17th have got a belly but I haven't gained a pound. I lost 10 pounds at the begginging because I couldn't eat now im back to my before weight but haven't gained anymore.
  • I'm due 11/12 and I've lost 20 pounds. My Dr said if I didn't gain anything by my next appt I would have to drink protein shakes. Well I went in on Tuesday and gain 3 pounds. Even though I've lost weight I have a huge belly and baby is perfect size.
  • well I feel a little bit better knowing that I'm not the only one that's been having a tough time.
  • i am due in august, but i didn't gain until i was 19 wks
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Be very grateful! Lol I didn't really have bad morning sickness and my appetite stayed the same...I'm 27 weeks and have gained 20 lbs. My doctor got mad at me at my last appt. Oops!
  • So it sounds like everyone is different abd gauns weight differently. I'm just going to be thankful that I haven't gained anything yet. . my doctor predicts me to only gain 10-15 pounds total which is all baby and placenta. I'd ve happy to be that lucky but it just didn't seem right to not gain weigh. Haha
  • Everyone and every pregnancy is different. With my first 2 I gained about 25# in the first trimester trying to keep from getting sick so I ate all the time. This time I'm 18 weeks and have lost 5#. But also very active this time. Training for 1/2 Marathon.