The Strange Meat Man... *UPDATE*

Every month, I buy boxes of meat out of American Gold Label's van. It's great food and I have a good laugh with the guy and his wife. Well, the last time I bought some, about 2 days ago, they brought along another man with them. He was close to 7 feet tall, and had a very weird personality. The man and his wife introduce him to me as "Mr. Chipman". We shook hands (mind you, I'm 5'2" and his hand is three times the size of mine) and all of us continued our conversation. We talked about when my hubster would be coming home (his name is David, he works in California and we live in Michigan) I bought a couple of boxes of chicken and steak, filled out the receipt with my card info, cell number and address like I always do. I left to get the meat in my freezer and instantly received a text message from a number I didn't recognize. This is how the convo went... (Keep in mind, I'm 34 weeks pregnant and have been happily married for almost 4 years)....

Him: Hi there beautiful

Me: Who is this?

Him: Mr. Chipman

Me: I don't think it's right or legal to take my number from a receipt.

Him: Its ok ms lady plus i plan to visit u and c if we can set up something between the 2 of us so u wont have to go so long while daves away sound good?

Him: Well what do u say bout my offer?

Me: What offer?

Him: Bout me taking care of ur needs while ur mans away

Me: Ummm NO! I'm not a cheater! And its gross that you want a one night stand with a preggo chick!

Him: I dont want a 1 night stand u can have ur husband i will b ur boy toy and come when u call for as long as u want. Send me a pic

Me: I'm not that type of girl, sorry.

Him: Well can i come c u this week and just spend a few hrs wit u so we can get to know one another?

Me: You can stop texting me, that's what you can do.

Him: Can i have a pic of ur breast

Him: ?

Him: Were did u go? U r very sexey looking u should love how u look will u plz say something

Him: Life is good, life is short, lets b friends and go on a date. If things seem right and no ones n sight lets hold each other and watch the stars shine bright

Him: Good morining hope u have a wonderful day

Him: Im soaked from head to toe i love my job

Him: What cha doing sexey

Him: I need an australian kiss

Just now he sent me a picture of a girl giving a guy head, and he wrote on the bottom "Sometimes its the little things that make a bitch worth keepin"

As for the australian kiss, I had no idea what that meant, so I asked my hubster. He said it's like a french kiss but down under and can only be done to a girl. I am so offended by these text messages but I couldn't help but laugh after I found out what an australian kiss was. He thinks he has a vagina? Lol. Hubby is changing my number tonight. :)

*UPDATE*

I am currently PO'D!!

I called my bank card and there was a credit of $200 on the transaction history from the meat company from TODAY. Then that WEIRDO calls and leaves a voicemail saying he's gonna wait at my house until 11pm for payment!! I'm like WTF? Obviously I already paid you people and now he thinks he has a reason to come to my house?!

Then, I got a call from the corporate office.... They are sending my account to collections for the meat?! I'm suing these idiots. I'm gonna take that $200 they credited to my card and file a lawsuit. If this isn't harrassment, I dunno what is!

Comments

• O hell no.wtf! I would have went off and told him to give his Dick an Australian loss.damn nasty,rude,weird ass
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CALL THE COMPANY AND THE COPS. He still has your address and knows your alone. Take NO chances.
  • thats just wrong! lmao @ him thinking he has a vagina though. are you going to continue to buy meat from them? or tell them what he did?
  • Yea that is sooo creepy!! U need to call the company and report him or something! That is not ok! Stay safe!!
  • Ohhh myy gawd! Sooo creepy n vile! Def. Agree call the company! Ur hubby must b pissed! I am single but always tell workers that my hubby is at work lol
  • You need to be worried.
  • I would report him.
  • edited June 2011
    Call the police and the company this needs to be addressed how many other women are getting harassed by him u know it needs to be stopped
  • @excitedforbaby My hubster just told me to ignore him.

@FirstTimeMommyToBe I live in a good hour from him, but since that happened, I've been staying with my mom.

@LMelanson I know!

@lilbit01_209 If he shows up, or threatens me, I will be calling the police!

@snowflake I'm calling them after my number is changed. I hope he gets fired!
  • @momof22be I didn't think of that!
  • Id be scared shitless being by myself if that happened. Please report him, call the cops cause that is SEXUAL HARRASMENT!
  • Plus, god only knows how many other women he texts or bothets! You could be the one to stop it all. And with him like 2ft taller than you, good luck getting out of a hold if he ever came to your house (god forbid!!)
  • @caroline8_p I'm staying with my mom until my hubby gets here.
  • edited June 2011
    Sorry
  • I would definitely call the company and cops!! That is disturbing, illegal, and scary. Like @lilbit01_209 said... Take no chances! He knows you're alone and who knows what he would do if he's going to sit there and text you that stuff. Rejection could set him off :\
  • I would make my hubby come home & then invite this creep show and sucker punch him in the nuts and tell him he's a disgusting worthless piece of shit and he better not come around me anymore. And I would be worried about you and your house
  • edited June 2011
    I know he probably thinks no one will and allot of women wouldn't but your preggo and hes not just messing with u hes messing with your baby and pregnancy and he will probably go strait to jail but staying at your moms is a great idea good luck Hun I pray for your safety and please call someone for sure
  • @stbmilitarybrat I've had a lot of stalkers, like 4. It's no fun and I've had to move because one of them broke in.
  • That's pretty scary. You need to report him to the company. With all of these rapist and madmen running around, you don't want to take any chances. Some men are just sick and horney. Yuck!
  • @fate you must be one sexy preggo chick to have the meat man stalkin lmao but all jokes aside thats creepy ass hell & he needs his ass kicked,he was wayy outta character yuck,report his ass to the company & text him back and tell him if he doesnt stop your going to tell the police
  • Report that psycho ASAP
  • @Fate Wow, that's so scary! I'm sorry to hear that, I'd probably never sleep at night. I hope everything works out with this creeper and you don't have to go through that again!! :\
  • OMG gross! Maybe u should have made a police report ...what a creep!!
  • @dawtalove Yeah, especially a 7 foot rapist. :S

@lovinmyunborn I called and told the owners about it, and he was already fired. I don't want to text him at all, I rather change my number and just stay with my mom until hubster gets here.

@kristaf22 You're right, but me calling the cops really isn't gonna do anything for those other girls if he's stalking more than me. He never threatened me, so the cops would just tell him to leave me alone.

@OregonMama Lmao! That's disgusting. I would think he'd be totally surprised about that kiss. ;))

@texasmom3 If he makes a threat, or shows up, I'm calling the police. Then again, I wouldn't know if he showed up cuz I'm at my mom's.
  • EWWW!!!!! That is just beyond weird! Sorry that's happening to you!
  • @VictoriaB I know, it's sooooo gross when men hit on prego chicks. They really want their penis that close to another man's baby? :0&
  • I got hit on hardcore when I was 2 months and not showing. Even when I told him I'm married and pregnant, he still persisted. I got really grossed out and I don't like going out without my hubby now! He says he constantly sees guys checking me out but since he's with me, they don't try anything. My plan has worked! :)) Muahaha!
    What's creepy about your situation is that he knew your number and where you live! Idk what's so sexy about pregnant ladies. Maybe its a primal thing?