im so sad :( i end up having a miscarriage

edited January 2011 in September 2011
Can you bleed during your pregnancy? Just for one day very light. I'm scare don't want to loose my baby.

Comments

• Yes, bleeding is very common. If it was heavy id say call ur doc, but if just light then I wouldn't worry just mention it at ur next appt.
  • How far are you? I had my period for 3 months, toward the end I started bleeding and I was so dehydrated I was having contractions and couldn't feel them so if you have any concerns I would call your Dr. That's what they are there for
  • Well I'm almost 5 weeks and the bleeding happened on Saturday after having intercourse with my partner but that was it no bleed yesterday and today at all
  • I had some bleeding with my first just like I was spotting I would call my doctor because I ended up having a miscarriage I would just to be safe
  • I would call or notify ur dr as well. Just to be safe. But im miss worry Nelly over here. Haha but after my last doctors appointment he did a full pap test and I ended up having a lot of spotting for the rest of the day and a little the next day. He said it was okay and that he just interrupted something a little too much down there er somethin like that. Haha but he said my baby was fine and I wasn't bleeding because of the baby. But to be safe, notify ur dr.
  • Hi everyone :( I have bad news well it is for me I end up having a miscarriage I'm very sad and depressed because this is my 2nd miscarriage in 4 months and I'm afraid that I can't have no more babys.Thanks to every one in this forum for all your support. I'm hoping and I'm going to keep trying. To get pregnant again.
  • edited January 2011
    Good luck I'm sure u will concieve again and hopfully have a child all the best sorry to hear the bad news. An Ey chin up!
  • Headd Upp Girl I'mm Shure
    Youhh'll Have A BayBee Inn No
    Time! Just Remember Too Not
    Stressz OhhKayy?! We Are All Here:-)
  • I'm sorry to hear that. But I totally understand what u r going through. I'm 26 wks into my fifth pregnancy and had 4 previous miscarriages. We even had a scare early on in this pregnancy, its a very difficult thing to go through. But keep ur head up because one day it will happen for u too.
  • Thanks mammy's and mammys to be for all your support.I'm going to try not to stress. Good luck. To all.
  • So sorry to hear your news. Stay positive and don't give up
  • Mammy...God has a plan for you!!
    Stay focused on him...
  • Mammy GOD does have plan for u don't give up I have heard from my support group HEAL (Heartache Endured After Loss) taking baby aspirin could help and had helped others be able to concieve as well as deliver healthy baby
  • edited January 2011
    @proudmammy Just Remember That We Are All
    Here For Youhh Girl!
  • Hi roda,where can you get a baby aspirin ? Because we really want to conceive.
  • Thanks every one God bless all of you
  • Keep taking the prenatal vits and keep positive. I've had a Preemie and two miscarries. I'm pregnant again and staying positive. It will happen when ur body is ready girl. Message me if you need to talk.
  • I two am very sorry for ur loss. stay strong for if its meant to happen it will. there r so many differant ways to become a mother in this day and age so b optimistic that one day u will. as for the baby asprin I personally have never heard of that but u can get it in any grocery store or pharmacy. if u have trouble finding it just ask any pharmacist, they will b able to help u!!!
  • Hey, just letting you know that we are all here for you. I had a miscarriage on Thursday, i was over 6 weeks pregnant and ive been bleeding ever since. Having to go for an ultrasound tomorrow to make sure everythings ''cleared out'' which i'm really dreading it was my first pregnancy and we wasnt trying for a baby but now we have realised its what we want so we are going to give it a couple of months for my body to get back to normal and then i think we are going to try again, Its just so scary.
  • I'm really sorry to hear that. My friend just had a miscarriage and was told to wait six months before trying again to reduce kid chances of getting an infection and happening again. Good luck and know god loves you
  • I have read a lot about progesterone levels being too low as a cause of many miscarriages :( I am so sorry for your loss....I will be praying for you...
  • My doctor told me as soon as I was comfortable to try to go for it. I got one period and got pregnant.
  • I am soo sorry to hear this. I miscarried in early Nov after trying for 7 months of ttc. God has a plan for us and we will be mothers when he thinks we are ready. Good luck with ttc I will be praying for you!
  • I had a miscarriage the frist time I got pregnant. The second time I had my daughter. This time I am very scared that I am going to have another miscarriage. So far it has been good but I have a long time to wait.
  • I'm so sorry to hear that, I had 2 miscarriages last year :(
  • Thanks every body for taking your time writing in my discussion and for given me thumbs up.next week I'm going to be in my fertile days so I'm going to try again hoping to get pregnant.because I really want to have a baby and also My partner.
  • And also I'm sorry to hear about those that have a miscarriage.
  • And also I'm sorry to hear about those that have a miscarriage.
  • Ian very sorry to hear about this. Stay on your vitamins for sure. When you do get pregnant again I would say rest and relax as much as possible. Try not to get worried or stressed out. Also, make sure your doctor will give you early ultrasounds to ensure everything is going well. If he/she wont, you should switch and find a doctor that will. I myself had a healthy pregnancy than a, missed miscarriage. We tried right away but did not get pregnant for 5 months. I am fortunate enough To have a very understanding doctor who gave me 6 ultrasounds by the time I was 13 weeks. It is very reassuring to you
  • Especially after losing a baby. I only wish you the best of luck! Stay positive dear, I am now 21 weeks 2 days pregnant. My first will be about 17 months old when this one is born. Good luck dear and god bless.