Birth

edited June 2011 in Loss
Sorry I have not been on for awhile. The last time I was on here I was on bedrest. I had a hole in my sac. It looks like my sac was infected. I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy 6/21/11 at 1:25am. He was 13.5 oz and 11 inches long. He did not make it. We named him mason. He looked just like me. He was 22 weeks and 1 day old. Please pray for my family to get through this.

Comments

• I'm so sorry for your loss hun. Prayers for you and your family.
  • I'm sorry Hun ill pray for u and your family as well
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thinking of you and your family. So sorry for your loss x
  • I'm soo sorry Mason was born to early. I pray you and your family have a good support system. There's a certain isolation moms who lost children go through. Having friends and family who are willing to let you talk freely about your grief helps. much luv!
  • So many heart felt prayers to you and the family. I am glad you got to see & hold him, so sorry that he's been taken so soon. Stay strong Hun, and close to your family. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. ((Hugs))
  • I'm so sorry! Hugs for you and prayers for you all!
  • I am so sorry hun. I will pray for you, your family and little Mason. Take care x
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Mason is now an extra angel looking over you. O:)
  • Thank you everyone. I did get to hold him and we had a memorial for him yesterday. He was so beautiful. My husband and I will try again, at least one more time. I have an incompetent cervix. We will try in 6 months. I was pretty sick with mason so I have no time off this year. I have not lost faith. I know that god has a plan for me and it was time to take my baby boy to heaven.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm truly sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.
  • so sorry for ur loss
  • I am so sorry. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.