I hate to say I told you so...

I'm trapped at my MIL's slowly descending into madness. Because Terry is working and insists that I not be left alone, he's making me stay here. She actually followed me in the bathroom earlier to "check my goodies." WTF?!? I asked her to let me handle my business in private, but thanks for the concern. Then she said, "no locked doors!" My FIL is making disgusting sh!t on the stove, and insisting that I "give it a try baby girl." No! Hell no! I'm hoping that my hubby will let me return home after he gets done on Friday. I must escape...NOW!

Comments

• You might have to just make a run for it. You and Sweet Pea hit the open road in the dark of night in search of freedom... :p
  • Hehehe... I cant help but laugh at you. Sorry...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @blueberrysmom, we might not make it until nightfall!
    @babynumbersix, if it weren't me, I'd be lmao! But...IT'S ME :-(
  • I agree with@babynumber6
    That's really funny..sorry girl
  • @mshahir, a bike won't move fast enough! Check my goodies?!? Why? Why?
  • @jaime77, I agree with her too, but its not as funny when YOUR goodies are being watched! Waahhh!
  • @tishj330- lol sorry but just be thanking god that she hasn't offered to jump in the shower with u lol
  • @mommy2isaiahngiselle, how are you? I'm not so busy plotting my escape that I've forgotten that Princess Giselle is trying to get out of your "goodies" lmao!
  • @5lilangels, I'm expecting her to offer to bathe me actually. I'm gonna destroy my husband!!!
  • @tishj330- rip him apart hun lol
  • WTH??!! Who says that? Lol
    Say you don't feel well and must lay down in silence

And hubby owes you bigtime!!
  • Oh, you guys are gonna love this! She was on the phone with one of the church ladies and she was going on and on about how she has to watch me & take care of me because I'm "hard headed"! For real lady?!? I'm 35!
    @caffeinated_katie, crazy? That's an understatement! Can't you load up Alexander & come rescue me? Please?!?
    @mrs_shu, its getting worse by the second. She keeps referring to my unborn child as her clone. I'm losing my mind!
  • @tishj330 call someone tell them you need to get away
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @5lilangels, my mom works during the day, or trust me I'd be there. My sister lives too far. As it stands I'm stuck.
    @caffeinated_katie, dang it lol! I understand...I guess :-(
  • Lawdy Lawdy Lawdy!

Over your dead body her clone!!
    Putting up with all that... its inching towards diamonds my dear ;)
  • @mrs_shu, yeah, I'm gonna say no to that clone sh!t. Diamonds might be a good start...(insert diabolical laugh)!
  • Charge for a glimpse of goodies, and them that you are on an all sweet diet by drs orders. then corss your hands and pout if you dont get your way!! :)
  • No locked doors!! thats just weird!
  • I understand why hub wants you to not be alone but really???? You're old enuf to take care of yourself. & if anything happens I'm sure you know how to use a fone.

• So here's an update. Hubby is here now and we need to talk. I'm telling him that she's treating me like I'm 5. He is working on a case, so he's got to leave again, but I'm losing my sh!t.
    @lilbabythree, no checking out the goodies!!!
    @mshahir, I'm trying to focus on the fact that this isn't permanent so I shouldn't get gangsta with her.
    @mama_busy_bee, she said that in case I pass out in the bathroom, she can rush in, check out my goodies, & save my life lol!
    @one5one, he swears I'll be too ill to even whimper for help, let alone dial the phone.
    Funny update!!! He's in the back in the shower and she just walked in the bathroom and "checked on him"! Hahaha! That's what he gets!
  • Lol and were HIS goodies a-ok?
  • Oh! Tell him to get you a life alert then lol
  • LMAO that she just checked on him!!! OMG!!! Hilarious!!!

Sorry you have to endure that. Tell him the Preglies said "Diamonds or Die"! LOL! J/K :)
  • I seriously think I lucked out on the MIL draw, lol. The guy I dated before my husband, oh my god, he was such a damn momma's boy and she was goddamn insane.