Stupid funking anger!!

I don't get it, I swear to god I don't funking get it. Wher is this anger coming from? I feel like a bitch. FML, bf brought me home some bio oil CIA of my upset yesterday at my first stretch mark. He ment well but I just flipped out. I don't know what came over me. :'( I got so angry that I walked out and went for a drive. I'm currently sitting in my car crying my eyes out. I feel like a monster. I love him so much and I need to make it up to him.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Okay. Maybe just take a few minutes and write him a nice letter to apologize and tell him how much you care about him. He sounds like a wonderful man and you really don't want to push him away cuz you're feeling moody or angry. He'll understand but you might not want to walk away angry cuz the poor guy wil get confused.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It'll pass its just hormones, everybody knows U can't control it. I got crazy mad @ my hubby once when I was prego w/ my 3rd. He wouldn't answer his phone so when I pulled up to the house I screeched my tires to a stop. He was outside talking to some older lady in her car w/ is Y he did'nt answer I guess. Anyway, I jumped out of the car chucked my phone all the way up the driveway it bounced off the garage and busted in to a couple of pieces. I was yelling at him telling him that the phone was useless if he isn't going to answer. He pulled me to the side and helped me calm down. They were both kinda surprised by my antics but even she said she understood completely. She had been prego b4 and had three of her own. She had just stopped to ask my hubby some questions and for directions. LOL X_X
  • @blueberrysmom I really don't want to lose him, I sent him a long ass text message apologising. I'm going to pick him up and we have decided to go for a drive. He told me my mood swings were cute. I think I need a hobby :(
  • @carriebear sorry but I'm laughing my bump off here!! That's brilliant.
  • He's definitely a keeper! :X
  • Oh yeah, it was pretty funny. I could see them kinda smirkin when it was happening but me and my hubby totally laugh about it know. I bet in time U guys will laugh about what happen to ya'll.
  • dont feel bad momma, its hard to control our emotions. i have been flipping out ALOT lately. its terrible. i flip out on my hubby, his friends, stupid drivers, rude people at the grocery store who have no manners. its not good. i have never been like this, but it only takes something little and meaningless to set me off. my hubby always says he forgives me and understands ( even though he doesnt believe me when i blame it on my hormones) however his friends are a little scared to come by lol or when they do they stay outside and try to avoid me. which is sad because they used to like me and i like most of them lol now they think i am a monster.. only 12 more weeks of this crazy lady stuff.. i cant handle the crazy anger.