anyone with a dec 20 due date?

edited June 2011 in December 2011
Due Dec 20 with first baby after 3 years of trying. Sooo excited! Anyone else on the same due date?

Comments

• No but due Dec. 29
  • I'm due December 21!! : )
  • Due December 19, but my doctor wants to schedule my section early. I am against it but we will see what happens...Ugghhh...Anyway..I am excited and hopeful I will make it to my due date. Also, this will be baby number 5 for me. I have a 14, 13, 4, 10 1/2 month and now 14 weeks..Good luck ladies...
  • I'm due Dec 20th with my first also. (=
  • i'm due december 25th :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due Dec 20th too with my first! Can't wait to find out what we are having
  • THE ULTRASOUND TECH HAS TOLD US DEC 20TH TOO! THIS IS OUR FIRST BABY AND WE ARE UBERLY EXCITED. I AM IN MY FOURTEENTH WEEK? IS EVERYBODY IN THE SAME WEEK AS WELL?
  • I'm 14wk5d so I'm in my 15th week! Its can be confusing
  • We are excited to find out boy or girl too...another month or so they tell us...wish it were sooner!!
  • It depends on which doctor you ask. Mine range from the 16th to the 21st. But for right now I am sticking with the 19th.
  • Due 12/28 but we have to schedule a section so msybe the 20th.
  • @kat1223 I'm confused bc they say the pregnancy is 15 weeks but the baby development is 13? I'm confusee havme u heard abt that?
  • Im duebdec 20 im 16 weeks and 1 day..how did u get a sonogram already?
  • That was. My due date with my daughter :) but I had her Dec 8th 09
  • I'm due Sep. But Dec 20 is my birthday! :) how cool =) best of luck and hope u have ur baby right on ur dd I love my b day :) double gifts lol
  • i am... cant wait! i have a feeling im spending xmas at the hospital though.
  • Angel_denise87 sorry it took so long but its BC the first two weeks of pregnancy you aren't actually pregnant yet BC they count from first day of last period so now we are 17w4d in our 18 week BC we finished 17w and working on our 18th hope that helps!
  • We found out last Saturday we ate having a boy just like I wanted! Anyone else find out yet?
  • Are having *
  • I have a Dec. 20th Due date :-)
  • Due December 20th with little Piper Antolina!! :)