feeling depressed part 2

I just found my husbands profile on a dating site

Comments

• Awe hugs girl! I'm sorry to hear that. I'm going thru the ringer as well. Has it been updated recently?
  • I'm so sorry Hun I went through that when I was about 2-3 months allong idk wtf he was thinking
  • This is absurd! I am so sick of all these men destroying there wonderful women and relationships by doing such stupid things! Wtf are they thinking??? I'm sorry hun. I wish I could make u feel better. :(
  • My husband said he did it because "I wasn't spending enough time with him" and "he just had too much time on his hands" and "he felt like everytime I talked to him I was yelling or cutting him down" yea effen right but he has stopped now thank god but he has been coaching baseball so he has had no "time on his hands" only time will tell
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @chevygirl- @momof22be- @wallieheadbaby3- @gabschillin-
    We talked calmly early this morning and his buddy set up the account to see what would happen . I guess it was a dare he didn't think Nate would get caught there was text between him and his buddy. I wanna kill the buddy in the text Nate tells him numerous times not to do it. After Nate apologized we made love I needed that thanks for all the love a
  • No prob Hun please don't let it happen again if it does leave no matter the excuse if u don't he will keep doing it but if he really didn't want to than I'm sure he won't be stupid enough to do it again
  • He needs to find new friends. My dad does that to happy guys. Trys to find ways to break them and their wives up so they will spend their time with him.
  • @momof22be @ll10- oh I know I was thinking the same as both of you