37 weeks. Working 40. Wanting to murder. Having anxiety. Wah.

Basically self explanitory. lol Im 37 weeks 3 days, still working full time. Which i didnt think would be too bad, lotsa mommas do it, BUT im totally hating life. I literally cried getting ready for work today. haha sooo pathetic! I only work at a hotel, so the most activity I have to do is bringing towels or sheets to different rooms. My managers are serious assholes though, and im constantly stressed and walking on eggshells. Not to mention that they keep saying 'okay sooo you have your kid and 30 minutes later we want you back at the desk" Oh youre sooo hilarious. lol Basically im in pain and every little thing makes me want to cry or kill someone. Im just ready for my little one to be here, but im completely terrified.. =[ Im a first time mommy, i just turned 21 and recently graduated cosmetology school.. so it is kind of like everything is beginning all at once. Which is great! But Im just basically scared of falling flat on my face with everything all at once =/
But anyways Im just being a big fat pregnant emo baby and im completely SICK of my job. lol I almost punched this lady in her pancreas just now, she was SO rude. Anybody else still working this late in the months?

Comments

• I stopped @38weeks..been home nearly 2 and I'm boorred! But happy my lil guys almost here. Working sux! When your towards the end. Congrats on all ur accomplishing tho :)
  • @jaime77 thanks doll.. I think im just being a big whiner. lol I planned on working up until i have her, so lets just hope its soon!
  • I was in labor at work with my 1st, no fun at all. I'm done tomorrow and i'm 35 weeks now. And you aren't whinning, the end is so uncomfortable. Good luck and congrats on it almost being your baby time >:D<
  • Wow u made it to 37 weeks I'm trying to stay as long as I can I'm 33 weeks and I'm getting tired I'm in the same boat as u I literally cry to go to work im a dental assistant sometimes I work as if I'm a chicken w its head cut off I don't know if I'm going to be able to work to 40 weeks
  • @littlebuddy0811 thank youu!! Yes I'm sol uncomfortable. But i just keep thinking that the longer i work, the more money i have. Lol
    @blessedmommy ugh yes girl it is not easy! Even on my two.days off i completely dread that eventually ill be back lol im grateful to have a job but im sooo tired and uncomfortable!
  • With my son I worked until I gave birth. Then I never went back lol I been a SAHM ever since while bf works three jobs ahhh
  • I'm only 22 weeks and miserable as hell!! Once I hit 36 weeks I'm out, if I make it to 36 weeks...lol I just want to be home in my comfty clothes relaxing:0)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea I know right now its hard to find a job especially preggrrs so I'm thankful for having a job to I try not to complain even tho its stressful I cried yesterday because its so hard my boss is always complaining I'm the only assistant were training someone that's totally clueless so I have to do double the work and to top it off my boss hart paid me I was supposed to get paid the 10 and still nothing :(
  • I'm barely 18 weeks but my feet hurt like hell with my 1st baby I stopped at 6 months because my boss was being an asshole making me worked grave yard
  • @blessedmommy well thats just horrible!! I have shitty stressful.bosses but atleast they always pay lol im sorry:( kick them in the shins tl they hand over a paycheck!
    @cee808 ahh jealousy! Lol i used to love working but it is going to be sooo hard for me to.leave her after shes here:( im workin up til my date too!
    @angeliaAndme yeah girl thats drf true.. Id probably go crazier than i am now with anticipation lol
    @juliansmommy ahhh comfy clothes and the tlc channel is all i want!! Lmao so serious!! I haate dealing with rude ppl at the hotel whwn im already tired and in pain. I just keep tellin myself only two weeks to go!
  • @lisa583278 graveyard?? Oh helllll no!! Not pregnant. Thats tiresome enough as is! And i know what you mean, my feet kill me in these flats. Theyre so swollen!!
  • @blessedmommy I don't know about where you are from but if you are suppose to get paid on a certain day and they don't pay you within 72 hours you can call the labor board and they will get hit with severe fines, and if they try to fire you after that then you have a lawsuit. At least that is how it os where I live. I had to call the labor board on a few jobs for not paying me.
  • @kalikojenie really thanks I'm going to look into that because its not the first time this has happend then to top it off I work my ass off and she has the nerve to hire someone that didn't even go to school for dental assistant and has no clue what to do she starts her off at the same pay as me I've been there for 2 yrs and I work so hard
  • @BlessedMommy not a problem. I hate it when people screw with peoples pay.
  • Yup I said the same thing lol but in thi pregnancy everything seems going another way worst I'm always tired n if I don't eat I feel like throwing up :(
  • My boss will only give me 6 weeks of ML. And not a day longer. So if I leave a week early then I only have 5 weeks with the baby. =/
    I work in a daycare with infants and toddlers and I'm so tired and just want to stay home. I'm 33 weeks on Wednesday.

She'll be commin to work with me so ill have the time with her at work but its not the same
  • Ifeel all your pain ladies, I'm a nanny for 3 toddlers and 34 wks with my first and my body hurts so bad from bending and lifting them all day lobg its just killing me everyday after 10 to 12 hours of this I'm so effin tired! !! I don't even get a damn lunch break! Ahhh my employers are actually very nice and I'm trying so hard to make it to 40 wks b cuz my poor husband works so much but i know just my 8 wks of maternity leave are going to put us way behind...i wish i could just quit and have a briefcase full of hundies drop on my doorstep!!! Grrr