Please be kind to us plus size mamas!!!

My fiance took me out to eat today olive garden yummy.... lasagna frittas my favorite!
Anyway our hostess was taking us to our table looked at me n said "can u still fit in a Booth or u too big now? Haha" I'm not laughing! N say " we prefer a Booth" the she asks me my due date I tell her n she say "ha you sure you don't have 2 babies in there." I quickly say NO. then she says "no u don't know? Or not 2 babies" my fiance took over at that point as she asked again on the Booth was OK. Like bia u see me sitting here fine! My belly is not touching the table. SMH.
Some people just don't have brains. U can tell I'm a plus size preggo so why take it to that level I was like wtf are u serious?!

Comments

• No she didn't!! You should have gotten ur food for free!! I would have gone straight to the manager and gotten her butt at least written up and payin for my dinner right from her check....SMDH!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What a dick! Plus size or not that was so disrespectful.....i think you look great!
  • @oregonmama, OMG! That was awesome! I'm sooooo stealing that! LMAO!!! :-D
  • What a bitch! I would have cried, sorry you had to deal with that >:D<
  • @ghettobetty, I would have reported that ignorant b*tch! Insensitive cow
  • I WOULD HAVE CALLED THE MANAGER ON THAT EFFING B*TCH BY THE WAY U LOOK SO PRETTY ON UR PIC AND UR BUMP IS BEAUTIFUL
  • Ooh that pisses me off, like we don't know when we can't fit into a booth anymore. I know there will come a time in the near future that a booth will no longer be an option, but until then I don't need a waitress telling me I can't fit! Ahhh! And a free meal should have been in order!
  • @Oregonmama I left the waitress a tip not her fault. I'm a waitress myself. But I didn't want to cause a scene. My fiance and I barely get to spend time together he works a lot. Was just happy to b with him.
    @newmommy_navywife thanks! :)
  • @littlebuddy0811 its OK I will b fine I have tough skin :)
    @preggointx thank u mama!
    @jbandno3 it was the hostess our waitress was OK a little dumb but not rude LOL.
  • @ghettobetty. Do you remember the hostesses name? I would seriously call her manager. If you work in a restaurant you know there's no excuse for her comments. I've waited tables for years and can't imagine a host staff ever saying that and getting away with it.
  • Pardon my language but that's fucked up. That's so disrespectful to do that to someone pregnant or not. I know I'm not plus sized but still. No one deserves to be treated that way.
  • I would of made a scene..got her name and reported her..
  • @blissmarie23 no. Maybe I will call and report it. They can have a talk with ALL their staff then ;)
  • @firsttimer my friend said I should of looked at her and said I'm not pregnant LOL
  • Omg! I am a server my self where I work we don't have hostess so I seat all my own guests. I hate asking people that are larger about the booths. I try to be sensitive and say would you prefer a table or a booth and even then I feel bad. What is wrong with this girl? I don't even like asking if someone is expecting.
  • @ghettobetty lol..she's probably just a miserable little girl..mad she has to get a summer job..
  • @ghettobetty. I think that's a great idea. I know our managers would have addressed it if it had been an issue.

@socalmomma2boys how far along ate you now? I remember talking with you about waiting tables for the whole pregnancy. How r u doing? And how is serving going during ur pregnancy?
  • @bri2186 stupid people Smh!
    @socalmomma2boys I'm a server and also don't like questions. Like that! Avoid if it all possible.
    @firsttimer you would think a young girl. But this was an older woman!
  • LOL @Oregonmama my fiance is always saying I think that's the bigger side of the Booth sit there!
  • I hate it our favorite waffle house only. Has old style booths no tables n chairs being pregnant I cant go anymore it's sad.......I would have called a manager its not to late
  • @azmom its 12:17am here maybe tomorrow.
  • im not normaly plus size but i get the twins thijg all the time im almost 6 months pego and look at least 8 lol.. good lord some people are so dumb!! im always getting asked my due date and people expect me to say somthing a few weeks away so before they get a chance im like.. yes i know.. im huge thank you lol.. they look dumfounded
  • @ghettobetty ahhh...hell naw..lol i would of definitely cursed her out then..lol
  • Ugh id be pissed!! I'm plus too and last time we went to a restaurant, we sat in a booth. Though catch is I think I look fat not preggy....yet. I'm bigger in my belly anyway so I doubt people think or know if I'm pregs or not. But none the less that hostess was rude!!! Definitely call the manager & tell him/her what happened. A hostess/host supposed to have good hospitality not act like asses.