what little things does your husband/bf/bd do to aggravate you.

here lately when my husband gets home from work he take his shoes off in the living room and leaves them laying in the middle of the floor for everyone to trip over them. Not to long ago I went through the whole house making signs on what not to do lol. I guess I'm going to have to make a sign that say "put shoes in room." The signs work for the most part. I've had to do less bitching which is plus. And he finally is picking up after himself. I kinda wanna take them down to see if he goes back to being a slob

Comments

• Mine leaves the toilet seat up ;( & I've gotten tired of it, I've told him before to PLEASE put it down but I guess he forgets..so recently I.started leaving all the cabinets opened bcuz he hates it. & I told him once he starts putting the toilet seat down, I'll start closing cabinets.lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Snore/eat loudly..leaves shoes by front door, work to much, play to much..when im mad he wants to play and joke around..but i love me some him :X
  • hahaha @clope18 thats a good one.
  • @clope18 lol leave a sign right in front of the toilet. I left one in the bathroom do not throw my towels on the floor. now he hangs them up everytime.
    @Mshahir my hubby does the samething I usually bug him until he finally talks to me. And its usually about money or cars to sensitive subjects to my husband.
    @ladeebug I agree. I love my husband in fact I don't know what I would do without him. I just wish he understand I'm not his momma nor his maid.
  • I hate when my husband forces me to stay at his mom's house when all I wanna do is GO HOME!!!
  • When I ask him to do something like carry our 26 lb son up the stairs or carry case of water he says "your pregnant, not crippled" I will be 38 wks preggo on Monday. Asshole
  • When he sleeps while I'm awake. Like right now! D:<
  • @clope18 lol mama fusses at me for leaving the toilet seat up...yall b trippin
  • Smacks his mouth when he eats! Omg it drives me nuts. I feel like I got super sensitive hearing now, I never noticed it before.
  • omg this is definately making my night.
  • @jcmommy my husband bites his fork while eating and you can hear that scratching noise from teeth to fork contact.
  • At the moment I can answer for my wife as to what little thing I do that aggravates her.

I believe its called BREATHING lol
  • Mine sleeps all the freakin time, and he cant do anything with out smoking,,, it drives me freakin nuts!!!! I just want to cuss him out
  • lmao..i hate when my hubby leaves cabinets open..like in the kitchen above the refrigerator. BTW, i cant even reach up there so it bothers me all day so i just get a spoon and close it.
  • My annoyance is when he bites his nails or cuticles...he usually does it when he is driving cuz I think out of boredom but it drives me crazy!
  • Everytime I pass by my man he HAS too spank my booty! N he snores sooooooo LOUD I cant even hear in my dreams.
  • My BF continually asks me to hang out w/ him when he goes to parties. Not that I mind him asking, he misses me. But he doesn't understand how TIRED I am & how I don't enjoy being around people who are drinking while I can't & all I can talk about is my baby lol.
  • @Angel452 lol my husband though he would be slick an smack my butt while I was cleaning the fridge out needless to say he got a container of taco meet. Thrown right at his gut. I can't stand being smacked on the butt. When I say something he like it was a "love tap" I look at him like I'm about to show you a "love tap"
  • @dadof2n1togo Lmao yeah mine does the same
  • my husband offers to clean the dishes but NEVER does it.. don't offer if you can't keep your word :-|
  • Um...everything? Lol... I hate when he leaves his dirty clothes right next to the bed
  • @brianewmom my hubby use to do the same thing. I made a note that said " "please put clothes in basket" then drew a big arrow point down to the basket. I haven't had to pick up clothes in week and half.
  • edited June 2011
    @dadof2n1togo lol im sure it's not that bad. I hate when hubby naggs me about what I eat. Yes I am having zigzags or something sweet im pregnant don't get to have alot of thing and I don't have diabetes. So leave me alone.
  • I hate when my bf wants me to eat fruits.like gosh,let me eat what I wanna eat. I hate when he leaves the toilet seat up.I hate when he throws his clothes anywhere.I hard when he picks his nose. I hate when he blows his nose with things other than tissue.I hate when he leaves the shower curtain open.
  • edited June 2011
    Mine Fusses about how I won't sit still when the apartment is a mess...but he's nearly half of what's causing the mess and he doesn't clean up!!! And when we eat together its the noises thing EVER cos he chess with his mouth open,and inhaled while chewing so hard that you hear his jaw clamping as he chews! :O and he always smells like pee...those are the top 3. Xp
  • I hate it that now he is starting to play video games all the fucking time!!! (sorry woke up really mad today) And he plays at night and and sleeps all day he doesn't help anymore with our 5 week old @bri2186 I also hate it when he begs for sex :/ typical men
  • Leaving cabinet doors open, bitching about closing the shower curtain but then HE never does it, leaving lights on..

@tishj330 how are your goodies today? X_X