depression:.( (kinda long)

t in the last month my life has changed A LOT may 25th i turned 18 june4th i graduated hs june 5 th i got married june 6th i moved out of my moms house and june 10th i found out i was pregnant. And today my mom got the keys to her new house. She is moving out ilof the last place i life's with her in to a house that doesn't have a room for me. Me and my mom have always been close. My husband works 5am -2 pm and when he gets home hes tired so he sits around and sleeps. But since we live in a 20+ yr old trailer in fl w/out central a/c i might as well have crawled in te oven so we don't stay here my mom comes and picks us up (no vehicle) and when my husbands is not sleeping or playing angery birds on his phone he is critizing my sister(15) our house is a mess. I still have stuff at my moms house case my husband wouldn't help me pack and move and he doesn't clean and if i try to he will just come home ad mess it back up. He does stupid sh¡+ to try to make me smile he says he feels like he has no input in the decisions about the baby but when i ask him whaat he wants he says as long as im happy. He wont talk about the baby he wont talk about us and when i get irradiated hes like great now your mad at me what did i do now all he cares about is beating the next level on angery birds. Not that his wife is pregnant and depressed..... I don't know what to do i just want to cry. My mom keeps asking me if we are going to make it and i really don't know.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • oh hun im sorry. im kinda in ur shoes about the husband part he doesnt talk about anything but work or his 8 year old son. hell come around maybe he is just as overwhelmef as u are.and copes thru angry birds dont doubt ur marriage so.soon. it will just make things worse for u. have faith and remember why u married him :)
  • We wernt trying but i came off my birth control in feb cause it was making me loose my hair. I wasgunna go in the navy when we got engaged but my asthma prevented that.we already has set the date and told everybody so we just kept it that day.
  • Bump... any advice. I just don't know what to do anymore