*Venting*

edited December 2012 in Pregnancy and fathers
So the last time I spoke with my bd he said a lot of awful things to me:
He starts saying that I put myself in this situation, I ran off with my tail inbetween my legs back home to my mommy and daddy, he didn't want a kid, we were nothing, he never gave a fuck about me, he doesn't give a fuck about me or what happens to me, he doesn't even like me, we're enemies, that for some reason Im still tryin to be with him when I've known about all his dirt for a few months now so I must be a glutton for punishment, how i'm an awful person and he would never want to be my friend and doesn't see how I have friends. I would give him rides to work, pick up/drop off his son from/to school, we were together all the time, we worked together and the worst things people had say about me were that I was too nice and a bit of a pushover, he's the one who nobody at work liked, hes the one who lied to me, gave me stds, then got me preg, bounced with a new gf and I'm the awful person??

*UPDATE* So I posted all this what? a month ago right? Havent' heard from the SOB since, until this morning that is. I went to get a 4d ultrasound yesterday and my baby looked soo beautiful. He looked like an angel! You can see so much detail, I can see exactly what he looks like. I sent the pic to everyone, including him. I don't know why I did it, I guess I was just so excited about the picture. I actually just made it my profile pic. I haven't had a profile pic since I signed up for pregly, but I love this pic soo much!

So He called me up wanting to apologize for everything he said, says he didn't mean any of it (riiiggghhhhtt), he'll never talk to me that way again and nobody deserves to be talked to that way. Blah, Blah, Blah. I told him well frankly everything that I said to you the last we talked I did mean, I quite frankly don't care anymore, y r u apologizing a month later? and all we have to discuss is child support which can actually be settled in court, anything else? He said he tried to call but my phone went straight to vm (bs) and I never pick up his calls (y should I?) He's still full of shit and lies and listenin to him lie to me just irritates the hell out of me, so I told him I had to go. He said don't get off the phone like this, i'm trying to work things out here. He still doesn't get it. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE! I was so upset that day, I cried the rest of the day. My own mother has even told me she's never seen me cry, thats jus not my style, so he must've really upset me. there is no going back or working anything out, those things he said are unforgetable and unforgiveable. Like I said as far as my son goes, we can settle things in court because I don't have the time or patience to try to make him understand how fucked he is and what the right thing to do is. Jesus Christ he's 5 years older than me and still a little boy. I don't buy that apology, sounded like somebody put the words in his mouth. I've decided to be happy and he is someone who does not make me happy, but highly irritated. Me and my baby deserve better.

He's always claiming that hes broke but I heard he recently went white water rafting at some lodge with some coworkers and his new gf. So he has money to go on trips but no money to do shit for me or the baby. I got so pissed off I started cursing him out. He said he I was being silly and I need to look at the whole picture. I said the whole picture is that I'm pregnant by myself and taking care of things by myself. You're not even in the picture, don't you get it?! wtf are you looking at? You're in another picture taking trips, havin fun, with some other chick, maybe more than one, we're not even in the same picture. You even told me yourself "we are not apart of your life." You're a sorry piece of shit. He responded that I'm just mad he's happy and want him to be unhappy like me but that's not the case. I then asked him to just terminate his parental rights. I don't want anything to do with him. To my understanding even if he terminates them, he will still have to pay child support. I said I'm glad you can be so happy while you're causing so much misery. Glad you're making yourself happy spending money on yourself when you have a kid on teh way that you probably havent even put enuf money away for a onsie. He makes me soo upset. And I know Im not supposed to be right now, but he's just so clueless. I'm tired of him callin to say he's sorry, I already know that he's a sorry piece of shit and his sorries arent doing anything for me or my baby, I told him not to call me until he's ready to do something.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's awful the crap he said a month ago..no wonder your so done! I'm thinking the best outcome for all of this is for you two to get together, not bring up your past, and settle an agreement for your son. However u feel, he may want to be in his life. That's where you and him need to be mature and take the high road. Trust me, your child will thank you for not seeing any turmoil. Ever see the movie war of the roses? My ex and I started our divorce out like that, then one day I was shamed, my kids were in agony! My son was 14 called his dads gf a cumdumpster, I knew I had to mature..after that we hashed crap out, not best of friends but we get along for them..sorry soo long!
  • I am glad that you Are not with that monster! You need time for u and ur son! Men don't deserve to be fathers if they Are just going to be such dicks and leaving Kids behind. Just do not name him a junior! What a nightmare.
  • He's a fuckin Dick. The hell with his bitch ass! If he never wanted a kid why did ur have sex in the first place.kids come from sex,did he not fuckin know that? Uggghhh just reading about it makes me really mad! Watch,he's gonna get her pregnant and leave her ass.
  • What an asshole men are always so selfish the good thing is that you are willing to do it alone just you and baby you are way better off alone than with bad company. In Vegas if you terminate his rights you will get no chil support idk if it is like that in every state but I did that with my older daughter her dads rights were terminated and I couldn't get anythin out of him but it's better that way I didn't want shit from him
  • I went through that with my first daughter. In nm where I lived then even if they gave up rights he would still have to pay because a father is and will always be financially responsible for their kids till they R 18. I would press the issue for him to sign over his rights so later on u will not have to deal with him wanting to see your son just because he pays. I'm going through that now and just because he's paying child support for my daughter he all of a sudden wants to be in her life not because he loves her but because he doesn't want to pay child support for a kid he doesn't even see. So If I were u I would try hard to get him to do that because this stuff is so stressful and no one wants their kid to go with a complete stranger where u know nothing about..:)) hope everything works out for u
  • I knw.wht ur going thru 1st hand me n my bd arent together. I found out tht i was the other women n he had a gf of 7yrs . Shes never been pregnant he had a baby on her b4 n this is his 2nd child outside. She doent knw about me or my baby . He helps but not as much as he should n he makes it clear it was my choice to keep my baby . He said hes gonna b there 4 her whn she comes but i dnt see how whn he has to hide . Good luck girl keep ya head up n b strong for ya baby
  • Please do yourself and your baby a favor...get over this man! He don't want you and you can't make a man take care of a baby..just because you pregnant from him don't mean he had to be with you and take you on trips....find you a man so he can do the same thing with you.
  • Good for you standing up for yourself. He doesnt deserve you. However if he signs over his rights he is no longer liable for child support. So make sure that is really what you want.
  • Well if its any consolation it does get easier
    Right now its hard cuz your prego and alone, but once u have this baby you will have your that beautiful reward out of this shitty situation. My bf of 5 yrs was long gone when I found out I was prego. That was 7 yrs ago. I've since moved on and remarried and prego with my 4th. That douche met my son once when he was 5 and that's it. He has no rights as a father but I have an open case with child support but he has yet to pay a dime by working under the table. By the sounds of your bd he doesn't sound worthy of taking care of a child. When u have the baby if he doesn't sign the declaration of paternity his name wont be on the birth certificate. At least that is in CA. Once u open a case for child support they will order a proof of paternity for u. If u terminate his rights he will not have to pay cuz he wont be considered the father. Like I said mine has no rights but he needs to be held responsible for his child. Which is the only reason I never had my hubby adopt him, even if its 20 years from now he will eventually have to pay. I know exactly how your feeling right now sweetie, the love of my life did me the same way. Thank God u have your parents and good friends to support u. U need to keep that piece of shit as far away from u as possible! Keep your head up and remember there is a bright light at the end of this tunnel ;) I'm here if u ever want to talk:)
  • @firstbornquanta excuse you? that was rude. We dont even live in the same state as I moved to get away from him and I dont believe this post ever said anything about wanting to be with him. And as far as making a man take care of a baby that's what the courts are for hun...
  • @USMCwifemommy101107 yea thats why I would just rather him sign over his rights. He's very toxic and everytime I talk to him he just upsets me.

@Jaime77 yea maybe you're right and that would be nice if that happened sometime in the future. But right now things are too tense and he's not doing right by me or the baby by the way he's acting and I can't be bothered.
  • @excitedforbaby yea he's a douche, but will most likely give her a few stds first smh...

@grissy_barria Really I need to find out how it is in Maryland. I'm not sure if he would do it tho. And as far as doing it alone, I wasnt really given the option, but I would never abort my child just bcuz of the stupid father.
  • @ericka_lopez11 yea that's what I thought but I guess it varies from state to state. My issue is I don't know who or the kind of people he hangs out with therefore, I don't want my son around people that I don't know, and most importantly I do not trust his father. I would want them to have supervised visits.
  • @Proud_mommyof2 I'm sorry you're going through this. I found out mine had a gf of 3 years. He kept sayin she was his ex so I emailed her telling her i was preg and about the stds he gave me and she told me that she was his gf. Then we found both found out about the girls he's dating now at the same time. He shouldn't be trying to hide his child. geez these men just need to be honest, they would save themselves and us a lot of grief
  • @nmartinez79 I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your first son's fathers but glad that everything turned out for the better. How did you deal with all of that while you were pregnant? I mean I'm already hormonal, but it depresses me sometimes. I'm really happy about my baby, but thinking about the dad and everything he did and still is doing makes me sad. How did you deal with all of it and move on?
  • i am so sorry you are having to deal with all off this sweetie! i know its hard ive lived it years back. u need to stay strong and SANE!! i know its extreamly hard to do in situations like urs. ur post made me frown the smile huge then frown bigger! i love how u shared some light about how beautiful ur son is in the 4-D and he is :-D men r cowards and run away from hard situations. dont worry karma will be on ur side. i wouldnt call text or have any contact with him. dont even let him know when u have the baby let him find out by other people or social networks. id keep him out of the picture. the worse thing i ever did was take my daughters father for CS... i dont get crap he never pays but desnt serve time and still sees our daughter. it wasnt worth it. if u can get him to terminate rights i would
  • It took a long time for me. I was with him off and on for 5 years and he was the love of my life. I was so heartbroken :( I felt a lot better when I wasn't prego anymore. I was able to get back in shape and feel better about myself. The sooner u realize he's a piece of shit douche bag and will never be the father/ boyfriend u want the sooner u can move on. He doesn't deserve u or your baby. Don't involve him with anything as far as the baby goes and leave the ball in his court. Just don't have any expectations so u don't get let down. U just need to rely on the support of your parents and u will be fine ;) that's the only advice I can give u. Just cut the ties with this guy and if he wants to grow a pair he can come and find u.
  • Hun, you have every right to not believe a single word that comes out of his mouth. And the truth is, if he has money for trips and fun with a woman, he could be buying diapers! Here in Georgia, if he terminates rights, he doesn't have to pay child support. You can limit his involvement based on his behavior to this point. A child support order is actually independant of visitation and you do not have to give the baby his last name here either. Good luck sweetie. He's a sack of sh!t & you and the baby deserve and will get better!
  • @singlemama yeah you should find out here you have to have the dads last name and only have complete custody and that way you can get child support but terminating his rights is like saying he never existed and thats what I did plus since my now husband wanted to adopt her we needed to terminate his rights
  • edited June 2011
    I do know if you terminate parental rights there is no going back for child support...once the doc is signed thats it. My brother signed away rights to his child years ago and its very cut and dry...so think it out before you make that decision...good luck mama
  • @singlemama I KNOW THE TRUTH WOULD DO SOME JUSTICE BUT STAY STRONG AND IM HERE IF U WANNA TLK SINCE OUR STORY IS KINDA THE SAME