Just took my 3hr glucose test

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Well I just finished drinking the drink for the 3 hr test and wow was that sugary!!!! It tasted like someone put 10 cups of sugar in some tropical kool aid. Now I have to wait for 3 hours. I hope it goes by fast and I hope I pass.

Comments

• Bored yet? ;) I got a lil sick after the second drink.. Are they doing 4blood draws?
  • Yes they are doing 4 blood draws. It's barely been like 20 mins. Lol I brought a book, laptop, ipod, magazines, and my phone. I just wish I had a comfy bed or big leather chair to wait in.;)
  • I threw it up after 45 minutes. I hsf yo lsu down the second time.
  • *had to lay down.
  • Just finished my orange drink as well. Its gonna be a long 3 hours. Forgot my book.
  • My test is today also... yuck! They've drawn my blood twice so far... two more hours to go... I brought my ipad& my cell. But it's so cold in here, I keep falling asleep!
  • @eaparker @jlobaby I guess we are all in this together. I wish I had a comfy chair. My back hurts!!!
  • @jlobaby what was your second reading? If you don't mind me asking.
  • They haven't told me any readings. I am so sleepy.
  • They haven't told me my readings either... 3 blood draws down, one more to go... I wanna go home! Lol
  • What week do you usually do the gluclose test?
  • Mines on Saturday and I get to do it w my 2 year old.
  • edited June 2011
    They told me my initial reading. I'm due to go in for the third at 10:20. I'm getting pretty impatient and HUNGRY!!! @jlobaby
  • 2 down, im so hungry! They usually do the 1 hr between 26 & 28 weeks.
  • edited June 2011
    @Kris100717 between 26-28 weeks
  • edited June 2011
    @jlobaby @eaparker I've been told all my readings. I failed the 3rd reading. My reading went up from the 2nd. Very odd. I have one more and if I fail it then I have gd. I hope I pass.
  • Wish they would tell me. Good luck.
  • I passed!!!! Barely but still passed. What a relief. Now to wait for the results on my 24 hr urine.
  • Wont know until monday! Fingers crossed.
  • Same here... I wont know my results til Monday