35weeks and feelin anxious & despret

edited June 2011 in Depression
I dont know how to feel im so anxious n despret that im nausous all da time. My mucuS plug came out already idk why hes taking to long to come out ugh!

Comments

• Well technically if you go into labor before 37 weeks its pre term.. So maybe your mucus plug regenerated? Your almost there, keep your chin up and good luck hun! :)
  • Me tooooooo 4 weeks n 6 left n i m readyyyyy like spongebob...... Im givin her two more weeks thn we gne have problems :-??
  • Most hospitals will attempt to stop your labor before 37 wks. So even if you go in labor now they make every reasonable attempt at stopping it. In which case you don't want it to happen now because the trying to stop things could cause you to go overdue. Hang in there momma. Even at 37 wks babies can have some issues. Just try to think of a healthy baby coming home w you full term. I have a now healing, cracked pelvic bone, I was and still am in major pain at times. I just concentrated on healthy babies.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im 36 weeks today 1cm n im ready but im nervous.good luck guys
  • Im in the same boat....Just been having alot of rough sex!
  • I had an amnio done at 37 weeks after recieving steroids and my babies lungs were not developed. All organs are not fully developed at 37 weeks.
  • @Haileyandtravismom did the doc give u a reason why ?
  • My hospital considers 36 weeks full term and won't stop you at 35 wks 5 days (when my daughter was born) and she didn't go to the nicu once.
  • They just said every baby is different and the fact that mine is not developed is not rare. So sometimes yhey r ready sometimes they arent but with out an amnio u would never know. I was trying to push labor since like 35 weeks and im SO greatful i wasnt successful. How horrible i would feel if i made labor come on just to have my baby in the nicu.