YOUR KID IS NOT A HOBO!!!

So stop dressing him like it! My stepsons mother, first of all, is an idiot. But I'm sick and tired of him coming home dirty, dirty clothes, smelling like smoke, and his feet look like they haven't been washed since I bathed him last week! Not to mention she never puts him in clothes that match! And who puts socks on their kid when its 100 degrees outside and he's wearing crocs! Ladies if your kid wears socks with crocs I'm not trying to offend I'm just tired of my dirty three year old who dresses like he just went dumpster diving in an alley somewhere! Ok I'm done.:)

Comments

• Poor little guy. I can't imagine how hard that is.
  • @traci84lucas I know right!
    @Kate_k I feel so bad everytime he comes home bc I have to throw things away all the time. And he doesn't understand why I'm washing him and changing his clothes as soon as he gets home.
  • My sil is the same way with my nephew. He'll be wearing like one kid sock and one of her socks. Both dirty. And he smells like smoke too sometimes. It pisses me off sooo much!!!!
  • I know exactly what your talking about. Me and the hubby are constantly buying clothes for my stepdaughter because we will put her in clothes that match and fit her and she will come back to us 2 days later in clothes that have stains, dont fit, dont match and worse of all wearing the same underware that i put on her. We put her initals on her undies for when she sleeps at her aunts so that they dont get mixed up so we knew those were the ones I put on her. Its disgusting.
  • Why do people do that to their kids. Your kids are your most precious gift.
  • And i also dont think that her mother bathes her or brushes her hair. Her hair constantly has things stuck in t and is all tangled and she is PETRIFIED of taking a bath. If her mother does give her a bath she must torture her in it if shes that scared to take one. We are fighting for custody of her.
  • @cmarie324xo wow so you know exactly. He use to be terrified of the bath like scream bloody murder when you even say the word bath. We thought someone might have been inappropriate with him bc he would scream when you tried to take his clothes off to change them. And the whole bath thing. We've had her investigated once bc she sprained both his ankles and busted his eye and reported a second incident but it was ignored. It's terrible the situation he's in.
    @starrxoxo9 oh the smoke really pisses me off bc his dad and I don't smoke and she even lied and told his Dr he's not around second hand smoke bc the drs told me he is never to be around it bc of his bronchitis.
  • I know my sil and her bf (my bfs brother) smoke around my nephew all the time. It's disgusting and really sad because its like he doesn't have a choice but to be around it. Ugh these poor kids..
  • Don't send him over there no more.that's terrible!
  • The most disturbing part was the smoke. Go ahead and pollute your own lungs (I smoke and have since I was 16) but why pollute your kids? Smoke outside. Who wants their house or their kid smelling like an ashtray? Yuck.