going back to work after maternity leave totally blows!

While I'm glad to be earning a paycheck again all i want to do is go home and be with my baby boy! He been by my side every single day since birth and now i have to leave him with a sitter 8 hours a day! And all i do is worry that she is doing everything right and that he is ok :( will i ever get used to this? I wish i could be a stay at home mama

Comments

• aw im sorry! that must be incredibly difficult. i am a sahm. i get very very possessive after i have the kids for a few months and wouldnt be able to leave them!!
  • I will be feeling like that too in few months. dread!
  • @praying4our3rd i wish i was able to bring my son to work. Funny thing is i pretty much do the same thing for a living as i do at home;I'm a senior care giver so its changing dirty briefs preparing meals and cleaning up after them. They should just let me bring the baby it would be so nice lol
  • @survivormommie3 u are uncredibly lucky to be able to be with your kids all day and not stress about their well being all day i have called the sitter 2 times and texted her about 5 times already to check up and I've only been at work for an hour and a half lol
  • @jaime77 cherish every minute u have with your newborn because the six weeks fly by!