yay we have a categorie!!!

Im having boy twins and due Nov 4th.. any more mommies having twins and when??

Comments

• Not me but glad there is finally a category! !! :) been needing one since the beginning of this forum! ;;)
  • @firstbebe im pregnant with fraternal boys dd 9/9 but wont go any later than 8/26 :) Im 29 weeks today :)
  • edited June 2011
    Wow I'm having identicals!! I'm only 21 weeks today so they haven't told me if they will be coming early or anything... u having a c sec? When did u start feeling them move alot? @ 2PeasInAPod_89
  • I'm having twin girls! Due Nov 5th
  • I am 28 weeks with faternal twins a girl a boy. I am so happy that we finally have a catogory and wished it was one when I first join the club.
  • @firstbebe at my 26.5week ultrasound Baby A (bottom) was head down. As long as he stays down I can go for a vaginal birth. Lets just pray he stays that way, lol. But I wont deliver later than 38weeks which is where 8/26 came from. But I felt them move at about 21-22weeks nowadays they move ALOT :) Are these your first children?
  • I just had identical girls last wed. It was a great labor and birth!!!
  • Congrats @mommyof4girls on the safe delivery! I'm 22wk1d, due Oct.28th. Having identical boys, this is my first.:) glad to have this new category.
  • @gemini_babies
    Me too! Although I wish it was here when I first found this app back in march... Now I have them and am just here to help. Debating on a 5th baby... Hubby says no. I say maybe. ;)
  • You can have same sex twins and them not be identical
  • @2PeasInAPid_89 ohhh I don't even no what position they are in... but I'm.excited for u!!!! Yea I'm 21.weeks now so hopefully ill feel them soon too...
  • yay! Im so excited we finally have a category! Im having b/g twins due sep 20 but dr. wont let me go further then 38 weeks wich is sep 7th...how are you all feeling?
  • @mommyof4girls well I guess your hubby better sleep with one eye open lol. I definitely want to try for a girl after this pregnancy.
    @Josie749 feel awful. My belly is so big and low its chafing against my clothes. Now I have a rash and it itches like crazy.
  • Ugh I know what you mean, sorry to say it doesnt get easier...heartburn is killing me not even tumms helps, im on bed rest now since 2 weeks ago due to sex :( and when I do walk around I feel soo much pressure and heaviness...im just praying these 10 weeks fly by...but at the end I know its all worth it :) hope you feel better.
  • Because of sex? How much sex were you having? Im so afraud of having sex now. I dont wanna harm them.
  • Same @josie749 well bedrest same havnt had sex since feb due to incompetent cervix.. I'm almost 24wks n desperate to keep these bubbas in till atleast 30 wks, we lost our prev bub @ 24 weeks so I'm totally anxious. Identical boys due 11/6 but praying to make it till 9/28 ob may take them early to avoid ttts.
  • @hiswife2be we barely had sex, at that time it was about 8 weeks without it then the day we end up doing it I go to the hospital so no more sex for us :(

@hope2009 im sorry about ur loss, I lost 4 pregnancies 1 of them with twins at 16 weeks but here I am 31 weeks with healthy babies and im so thankful...hope your pregnancy lasts as long as you need and you have healthy and happy babies..and believe me I understand how anxious you get, its really not easy after what we've been through but god willing everything will be ok, keep us updated :)