This might be pathetic.. BUTT! I need help

edited June 2011 in Baby showers
So I don't have the slightest idea about how, what, when to do a baby shower. And I know usually other people throw it for you. But I don't trust people if I don't let someone else try to take responsibility but me I'm the only one I will be disappointed in. So with that being said I'm due 9-27 ish but I have this gut feeling he is going to come early.

Any useful info, tips, tricks, how to guide for dummies anything will help. I've never been to one either so I am completely LOST.

HELP PREGLY LADIES!

Comments

• I'm in the same boat,that's why I rather not have one.lol I just fear that somethings gonna go wrong.
  • yeah im afraid of that too but I'm gonna try to get all the help I can to start off cuz after that its me Kyle and baby :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @firsttimemommytobe ... A good place to have it, when to send invites, what to do at my shower, basically a how to EVERYTHING I haven't the slightest clue lol.
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i'd say 4-6 weeks before ur due... idk where u should have it depends on what kind of shower u want. some people do it restaurants with just women n adults but if u want it to have all kids and fam u can have it outdoors somewhere it is really up to u. if its gonna be in august i would start getting the invites out in july just so u know the head count on how much food u need and everything. and at ur shower u play baby shower games, feed the guests lol and open gifts
  • @firsttimemommytobe. Lol so there isn't really any set kind of "stuff" to do. It's all pretty much open to what I can afford or like. And I'm gonna go Google baby shower ideas lol
  • Your shower is up to you, its basically just a party with games and some food. People bring you presents for your liddle sunshine and in return you get little nick nacks or candles or tiny gifts and give them to people or do giveaways .
  • Give* not get sorry.
  • See that's what u was wondering if they bring a gift am I supposed to give something back if so what? I don't want to seem cheap but I don't have lots of money