how do I make my sister feel better? Advice needed

edited June 2011 in Relationships
My sister came over with my mom and the kids which I found odd and right off the back my sister instincs kicked in and I asked her what happened! She looked at me and said I could never hide anything from you big sis. Then she started to cry I kinda got mad bcuz I already knew it had something to do with her bf and she was hesitating to tell me cuz she knows I will beat the living sh*t out of him for hurying my lil sister! Anyway she finally told me that he cheated on her in the begining of they're relationship before they had kids and how she found out was his cousin's gf told her and sadly the girl he cheated on her with was with her sister.. My sister alway questioned why this girl woukd always stare her up and down then finally his cousin gf told her.. They been together for 5 years and her 2 kids together! I dont know what to tell her or what I should do cuz I honestly want to kill him for hurting my sister.. Shes my only sister what do I do to help her?

Comments

• It happened over five years ago? I know that hurts but most cheating happens within the first year of dating. She needs to choose whether to stay with him or not. There's not much u can do besides listen to her
  • If it happened 5 years ago and not since, she should go to some therapy sessions(with or without him) so she can move past it. Its her choice but people screw up and 2 kids and 5 years? That's s lot to throw away for something that happened that long ago
  • @mandac10 @mrs_shu from what she knows it happened 5yrs ago, and one time when her first daughter was born the girl named B use to call hus phone txt him and leave him msg's so she thinks hes has been cheating since then hes even given her an std and found out with her first pregnancy that she had it.. Even if it was 5yrs ago the one time she knows of doesnt make a difference a cheater is a cheater and who knows how many times he did you know thats what she keeps telling me.. Ive never seen her so hurt, and then he.pills out in front of my house cuz now hes mad bcuz shes.mad that he slept with another woman..
  • What makes a difference is if it was just that one time 5 years ago or if it was more. From what you just said obviously now its more that that time 5 years+0 kids ago. He's not mad she's mad, he's mad cuz he got caught and she knows. Right now he's probably working on a way to flip everything on her. Which is what he's most likely done in the past. Support her listen to her and if she's open to hearing it tell her NONE of this is her fault! !!!
  • @mrs_shu I.might take her to.dinner and just.let her get everything out, she said she know for a fact hes been cheating they're whole relationship, but ill take you advice and just listen and support whatever descion she makes thank you for the advice :)