i wanna punch him in his throat

What makes a guy think that just cuz he had a bad day that he can come home and take it out on me and start yelling at me? And yet he wants us to have a baby? I dont think so. Not with the way he talked to me juat now. Beyond pissed off and just wanna cry at the same time. I feel like my relationship is faing apart :'-(

Comments

• I'm sorry :( sometimes men just don't think......if you all wanna have kids tell him he's gotta get his temper under control first.......Good Luck!
  • @pregoagainYAY thanks.. im gonna need all the luck i can get right now.
  • @cmarie324xo I've been there and its a shitty situation I know.....but things just somehow have a way of working themselves out :)
  • Well he just decided his fate when he decided to call me a cunt.... soooo done. Now he can go talk to the dirty bitch that he doesnt think i know about!
  • A cunt?!? Oh hell no!!! If you're not pregnant yet, please do yourself a favor and save yourself a lot of heartache and pain and do NOT procreate with this a$$hole!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir Awesome visual! Lmfao!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir And for that, we thank you!
  • edited June 2011
    Lmao @mshahir there will b no marching of any men into my uterus.

@TishJ330 im in shock that he would do that. there is a chance that i am pregnant but i wont find out til next week. i just dont know what to do now. we live together and i have no where to go and i dont have a job to save up for a place.