I sooo want out of work already..

edited June 2011 in October 2011
The 45mi drive the stress the drama ugh..and my doc wont budge! It my body if im tired im tired! *venting*

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I got m doc to approve me for an intermittent leave. I get four days off a month til my maternity leave.. it helps w my sales quota and gives me more time to relax!
  • @lilpeapod913 my doctor approved me for the same thing, 4 days a month and it am sooo greatful for it. I am ready to be out of this place but I am going to keep on coming because 12 weeks maternity leave I am looking forward too.
  • I was at cosmetology school for just one week about two weeks ago, finishing up my last credits and my teachers legit said 'get a note from your doctor that says you dont have to do pedicures so the other girls done get mad when we say you are excluded' because you have to sit on the floor and do it out of a portable tub at the school i went to, and my dr said 'no.. its jsut a week. Suck it up, get a pillow or something' lol!! def not as serious because my teachers were like oh well eff her, but I couldnt believe she told me that!
  • Yah some docs dont get it.. Im gonna ask about that time! Thanks :)
  • I want a work note but I work at my docs office lol.
  • My doc said no he cant do note..grrr
  • Lol my job is only a 15min drive away & I'm already tired of it. I wanna stay home and clean or sleep or "nest" lol.
  • wow, I'm really surprised! My dr said I need to listen to my body and if I feel like I can'r work to just tell her and she'll take me out immediately. She had put me on temp bed rest in the beginning of my pregnancy and asked me how much time I think I need off....well my symptoms have gone down hill so she took me out of work and didn't give me a choice. But it just really surprises me that doctors actually refuse to give dr.s notes...how the heck do they know what you are feeling inside? And if your job is stressful shouldn't you try to take yourself out of that situation anyway?
  • I'm really surprised at some responses from Yall doctors. My doctor said he's willing to do Whatever MAKES me Happy. He wrote letter filled out sick papers & AFLAC. WITHOUT A PROBLEM. @kay_la_la
    I wear a mask in nailery when I'm getting serviced. I darn sure wouldn't be doing no one else's feet. Yuk...sorry. We are in a fragile state. Good luck
  • Me too. I want to quit my job and open a smoothie shack after baby. It's not much but it's my dream! :ar!
  • My dr asked me yesterday if im ready to cut back my hours because of swelling and numb hands...I told her I can't. Would love too but would lose too many clients! Grrrrrr......