Hubby Going to the Field....

So my husband is going to the field all the way in NC, which is cool I mean I am only 28 weeks so about time he gets back I will be around 36 or 37 weeks, he leaves July 6th. HOWEVER he tells me last night that he might have to turn around and go TAD in AZ for a couple of days and then after that go take a training for about 2weeks! Now last time he was all the way in NC while I was OR however he was there for the birth of our son, if he is not able to be here for the birth of our lil girl I am going to catch a case! This is rediculous especially since he is at a freaking I&9 duty station play around with fake Marines who wish they were active duty! UGH sorry I got upset I love all Marines but when it comes down to my hubby being home at this birth there are no excuses! Plus I have a 3 year old at home that is driving me up a wall about his baby sister lol and I didnt plan on taking him to the hospital with me while giving birth I just wanted me and my husband but now I might have to make an alternate birth plan! :!! [-(

Comments