WTF!!! VENT LONG!

Sorry but need to vent...ugh just got home from date with the hubby, and glad he has good hearing. He heard water. It was a fu*king fountain in our back yard. Our puppy decided he was bored and chewed our spicket off. Our back yard is flooded. Couldn't turn the water off because u need a key, and city hall doesn't have an after hours number. I finally get a number from my friend, and it is for a dispatch who says they will connect me to help, and they connect me to the police emergency line. Omg! So the sheriff asks what's going on, and I explain that our spicket "blew" and we need someone to shut off our water before it floods our house and the neighbours. And he says... "well we don't fix spickets" NO SHIT! JUST GET SOMEONE TO SHUT OFF THE WATER! finally 2 hours and a lot of water later, a lady comes to shut it off. So now, no showers, toilet, water, etc til its fixed. Ugh "end vent"

Comments

• Oh nooo i would so not be impressed! Glad we dont have them in our gardens in England
  • Hope everything gets better for u
  • How depressing but I bet your puppy is giving you that puppy face and it makes it all worth it
  • Awww poor puppy was just bored don't take it out on him :(
    But yeah that's kind of stupid why did you need a key to shut it off? Are you like in an apartment type place?
  • Awwww! What kind of puppy is it?
  • He is a lab, but he is inbred, and we dint know that when we got him, so its hard to Be mad at him. My husband was mad though... and we own our house but we have city water. The only way to shut off the entire propertys water is to shut off the main valve in the ground. And u have to have a key. Was really dumb.
    @mummytuube
    @mommy2be92
    @ashes
    @blueberrysmom
    Thanks for reading my rant guys
  • Ahh its ok hun .. thats what we here for :-) in England we have a valve thing u turn too switch it off they should do that worldwide
  • That's so weird.... we don't need a key o_O my dad can just turn a valve on the side of the house. I live in southern California btw. So hmmmmm.
    Well at last it didn't flood your house! Now you'll have a green back yard lol
  • That sucks! I would think the water department would have an emergency line! Water can cause serious damage. I'm glad the puppy didn't hurt himself. Sorry about the no water. Can you stay somewhere else for a few days?
  • Update. Lol we fixed the broken line. I called dispatch to come send someone else out to turn it back on and once again was connected to the sheriffs dept. I think I'm gonna file a complaint Monday about this. Now we have to wait til its convenient for someone to come turn it on. O and did I mention that I have family coming to stay with me in a few hours.

@mummytuube
    @ashes
    @tishj330
  • they just turned it on again. yay for my amazing hubby!
  • Yay hubby! Please file that complaint first thing Monday morning! That's why government is so inefficient. SMH
  • @tishj330 I agree, I shouldn't have to call emergency dispatch to get my water turned back on. Now I'm wondering how big my water bill will be because it took them 2 hours to come shut it off while it flooded. That should be fun to pay.
  • aww!! dont be mad at the puppy they chew and chew and chew!! that really stinks though!'