free cover!

edited February 2011 in Breastfeeding
At uddercover. Com just put in the code EXPECTING all you have to pay is 9$ shipping. They are cute too ;)

Comments

• What is it about?
  • Oh oops! They are nursing covers. Sorry I didn't say :+o
  • I heard that company was a scam
  • Really? I got the info from "what to expect when your expecting. Com where did u hear this?
  • I had read it on baby center but if you.type in udder cover scam in google it will pop up too
  • Ok I looked into it and its not a scam. BUT uTTercove.com IS ... so be careful when shopping ladies ;)
  • Man I hate scammers! I ordered mine. Ill post if I have any problems.. on the what to expect site ppl say they didn't have problems....
  • I got mine! Not a scam Yey.. it's way cute too! @kayleigh27 @betty
  • I had ordered one also and got it within a week and I used my paypal account so no fraudulent charges on my account either. Uddercover.com is a BBB backed company and its actually linked with milkbands.com llc. Guess to each their own but none of my friends or myself had any problems with them.
  • Just looked on there the one I want is on back order til April not due til Nov so hopefully ill have it by then
  • @brownsugar_ree that sux I was worried that would happen. So I ordered mine the same day I heard about it lol
  • I know but hopefully ill get it, I actually just heard about it from you lol so thanks;)
  • @mommy2audrey I'm on the website but where r u supposed to enter the code? Do u pick one out that u like first then enter it at check out? Lol help I'm so not computer savy
  • @babyboyontheway ... yes, I think its in the shopping cart, look for a link that say's "enter code"...
    I have ordered from them twice; got one last fall for my bff when she had her baby & got one for myself this year. I ordered in January, but my design was backordered until Feb... well, I almost forgot about it already, lol... but it showed up exactly when they said & it's adorable! This is one thing I never got w/ my first that I totally could have used, so I'm stoked about it this time around! =)
  • @vette_devil And i just pick any single cover? Or Does it have to be from a certain catagory?
  • They have these free covers often. I ordered mine last june while I was still in the hospital with my new baby boy. They work well but as he got bigger it was too small. But I am also a bigger person so it might work better for smaller people.
  • i got a free baby sling cause what to expect sent me an email a couple months ago and i got that it wasnt a scam it is awesome all i paid was shipping and handling
  • @babyboyontheway ... I think they only have 1 style, but about 10 or so different colors/patterns to chose from...
  • Oh yea I think its sevenslings that has the free offer aswell
  • yeah I got a free sling from sevenslings and they gave me a free offer for uddercover just havent went there yet