bf starting to piss me off (vent)

We met I was getting a divorce he knew it...well its been 7 months since I filed for divorce...I am 25 weeks preg with my bf baby we are excited...I know not the perfect timing but it happens...well he is getting all posed cuz March the judge ordered he cant be around my boys and the same for my ex he cant have women around the boys but he does...well my bf has been paying all my bills since Jan he even moved out of his apt and in with his stepdads so he'd have extra money and even bought me a new Durango cuz My car wasn't fona cut it with 5 kids...his stepdad is moving and too far for him to drive to work he is a cop...so he is going to have to get a apt and throwing a fit about why I cant get tis divorce over and my Lawyer is a pos..last time we were in front of the judge in March we have had 3 other court dates and have been bumped cuz we are a new case...I tell him I can't nor My Lawyer can control the court dates getting bumped...I want this divorce final more than anyone I want away from My ex but he is throwing a fit about the custody he wants week to week and I want standard cuz y boys hate there Dad he is mean doesnt pay attention to them and never has and the boys dont want to stay with him that long and that's the reason I am fighting is for there happiness...but My bf is not helping me I am usually a very positive happy person and he is really dragging me down to the Point I want to split up till the divorce is final so I won't have to his grips on how I am not doing a dam thing to get the divorce final...wtf it's not in my hands dummy the court house docket and judge have the say...NOT ME...grrr...sorry I do feel a lil better

Comments

• Im in the same boat ex wants full custody he just bought a brand new truck so he cant afford to pay child support an my bf just finds reasons to get mad at me I cant talk to neone I cant hang out wit neone an he hides the keys to my car so I cant leave yea he pays the bills but im stuck in the house everyday an with all the stress I already have he keeps adding to it I told him I needed a break that I wanted to stay with my dad but of course he takes my cell phone an my car an leaves sorry to vent on ur vent guys r selfish an inconsiderate sometimes don't they kno they wudnt b here if it wasn't for a woman
  • So in the state you live in do they automatically consider the baby your exes because you were still married When the baby was conceived.
  • @mom60511 yes a DNA will be done or a denial of paternityhis choice his $$

@tifferzz09. Men really are shellfish...I of course thought he was diff but nope..I am about to give up on men and just stick with my kids...My bf picked the wrong family to mess with... lol