I wish it was Nov already lol!!!

edited June 2011 in November 2011
I feel like I've been pregnant forever... or is it just me??? November isn"t coming fast enough I'm just dying to meet my lil princess!!! :X

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I agree I want to see sprinkle already, plus the time off work while wifey is in hospital lol
  • Me too! 5 more months! I still don't know the gender.
  • Id settle for it being at least September, no swelteting heat
  • I know I can't wait to meet my little baby! I am 5months and my lazy baby won't move for me:-( I only see him on the ultrasound.... I want him out already!
  • Same here! I want to transfer all of this worry, panic, and angst to my innocent child lol! I wanna sneak in the nursery, peek in the crib, and make sure he/she is breathing. I'm tired of being paranoid about me, I'm ready to obsess about my baby :-(
  • I can wait I'm scared of labor LOL!!!
  • Same here...I'm ready to meet my lil diva!
  • I'm due the 12th of November and sound like I'm the only one that thinks its flying in!! Half way there already!
  • I agree, this is the first time in my life that I just want the summer to be over. Due November17 and it seems like that date is so faraway.
  • Same here!!!! 137 days 18 &6 days too long!!!
  • I can't wait so excited for our second one to be here won't be finding out baby gender till july 14th...seems like forever. My son who is almost 3 seems to think he is having a baby sister...let's hope that's true cuz we both want a girl :-)
  • * I'm going in for my c-section Nov 15
  • I Cant wait until Sept is over... I want my little boy
  • @richjen hun im sorry to hear thay hun...wats wrong if u dnt mind me askn...look at it like this thank god ur capable of bearing life!!! Some ppl cant if that helps...prayers goin up for u...id love to have my baby @37 weeks onli bc ill b 37 w on my childs fathers bday :)
  • Agreed, 20 more weeks for me sounds like forever.. I don't know if it was the morning sickness for four months straight but I'm ready for this baby to pop outta me lol
  • edited June 2011
    same here..i just wanna meet my baby already!
  • i can't wait till november either! i'm dying to meet our lil man!
  • I can't wait either! Due Nov 6 can't wait till he is here ..guess. ill just sit around and watch everyone else have fun :(
  • Same here. I'm due November 16th and can't wait to meet my little boy!!!
  • @richjen24 im so sorry that you hav to go threw that but once you have your baby he/she wld make you feel like it was worth it!!
    @kshoeirlan i couldn't imagine being that far along & not knowing wat im having that's gotta suck hope yu find out soon...

LADIES i went 2weeks over due w/my first & I'm hoping this little lady wants to come out @ 35 weeks!!(fingers crossed)
  • I find out next Friday! Then.....let the shopping begin!!!
  • I don't feel like its going fast. I have no belly. People can't even tell I'm pregnant. I'm waiting to show so it will feel more real. Every morning I wake up hoping there will be a tummy but there isn't :( I'm 19w1d
  • @babynumber02 i wish i didnt have this big belly lol... i can barely see my feet @21 weeks so b happy lol!! You prolly get your belly @ your 7mth mark gl
  • Me too. Time is going slow for me. I'm due November 9th.
  • Im due nov 2nd too @richjen24 everything okay with you? I am so done with being pregnant although my girl has plenty more cooking to do!!! Time fly pleaseeeeeee ;;)