Why Me? of all people ! (LONG, BUT PLZ READ!)

well me and my bf have a one bedroom apt. and recently since may 26 his mom got put out of her house and her lights got cut off and the 26th of may of the same day I left on my 5 day trip with my sisters..well I ask him tew keep the house clean because I kno how they are (nasty)..so anywhoo I come back both sides of my sink is filled with dishes my house a odor my tub is filthy ! like literally black rings in it ewwww.. so I'm not tryna be the bitchy gf but all I ask is cn they clean up behind themselvrs ! I even asked his mom tew stop smoking cigs. in my house so she goes in the bathroom and walks threw my hpuse with them like I didnt say anything I cnt even put my bbys crib up because of space and I want them tew leave but I dont kno how tew bring up tew him because the last time ee got into a fight and it was BAD ugh help me please ! there's more believe me :(

Comments

• threaten them, tell them if they dont get there asses in gear and ATLEAST clean up behind themselves there out. x
  • Just tell themyou don't have room & they got 2 wks to move.
  • I could not be you! I don't play... I would maybe wash the dishes but after this time go buy paper plates... And for the bath tube I would get some comet a put it all in the bath tub that way they would have to clean it but your goin to have to say something to them. Sit them down an not in a mean way just explain that you already have a lot to worry about right now and that they need to help you out. Good luck!
  • I'm kinda in the same boat as u except my husbands best friend who he calls a brother won't leave. He has been here for over 2yrs and we live in a one bedroom with our daughter and just born son. He doesn't have a job and eats our food and sleeps here for free. Don't clean up and it makes me mad cuz my husband works more than I do so I watch both of our babies plus clean everything including after his brother. And its gross sometimes when im tired and skip a day of cleaning. Sorry this is long but my point is I know how u feel. I don't bring it up either cuz I don't want to fight. BUT the cigarette thing is where I snap because one of my babies have asthma and the other was born early with immature lungs so I said take it far away outside as in not on porch or patio or ur out. Tell ur bf that ur not bitching ur being a good mom. Good luck nd I'm sorry I know exactly how u feel
  • it always seems to amaze me how many people on here get stuck taking care of family and friends living with them! like they teach us in DARE "just say no!!" i will not would not let anyone move in with my family! i can see for a couple days maybe 2 weeks tops but no longer!! i am not a free hotel! it never ends well! u would think these people would help out more!! it sickens me!
  • Make him choose..and give her a deadline to be out and find a place ..not your responsibility ..u and your child are his immediate family now he should delectable that..I kno he loves his mommy but that's not your responsibility, especially if she's being disrespectful to u ..you are the woman of the hse!!
  • ive tryed everything frm plastic forks and knives spoons wat have yuh but they eat CONSTANTLY and those go tew waste !
    @mandac10 ikr lets just say lesson learn come on and there living off of us two 20 yr olds it sickens me !

• I would set a date with her. Enough time go maybe save a little money and find a place. And set up ground rules such as every time I see u smoke in here you lose a day type of thing. Go over it with bd so he knows you're being fair and if its all written out then there's no complaining if she loses a day ect. Make sure she knows ure being gracious enough to help her In her time of need but you also need help in ur time of need (pregnancy) and cleaning up after herself and getting out in enough time to get everything ready for baby.
  • edited June 2011
    I was in kind of a similar situation but not really lol I went out of town for a couple of days with my cousin I asked my bf who was stayin with me in an 1 bedroom apt to keep it clean, he also smoke cigs and have friends over that smoke. Anywhoo when I get back its dishes filled up in the sink, ashes and ciggarette burns in my rugs, trash over flowing, I felt if he go at least have da house nasty he should of at least clean before I got there and besides if a man don't do anything else they should at least empty the trash..moral of the story I told him how I felt and he cleaned the shit up.. but in ur situation I think you should be real and let them know to respect ur house and to at least clean up behind themselves cause sound like to me they just takin advantage and what mother don't clean?? Hope things get better chiq...
  • @proud2bmommyagain his moment doesn't clean shxt #truestory she so last she dnt even like cleanin up ugh