does everyones belly drop?! & another question..

edited June 2011 in Third Trimester
Okay so i hear everyone say how they can feel when the baby has dropped? And how its so noticeable. I can feel where her head is, and it is low and they said shes head down and everything.. But i havent had the 'oh wow my belly dropped' feeling lol im 37 weeks 5 days.. Is that abnormal?
And also... We just moved, and lately ive been freeeaaaking out about cleanliness. Like obsessively. I wanna wash the walls and scrub the carpets and scrub the couch 24-7. Like douse everything in pinesol and bleach. Lol ive always had anxiety. But i have a hold over it myself. Idk i just feel like its not clean enough for a little baby. I think about it constantly. Its sad!

Comments

• I'm still carrying high up but it's normal for me. The doc said his head is low. The obsessive cleaning is ridiculous! I'm soo tired of nitpicking lol
  • edited June 2011
    @jaime77 Lol! Thats what im saying! I hate being obsessive..i feel stressed all the time.
    I was thinking maybe its because im tall and have a long torso.. Maybe it doesnt have to 'drop'?
  • some womans belly doesnt drop until couple days before labor! "dropping" just means your baby's head has engaged into the pelvic bone and is ready for labor. Everyone is different though and doesnt mean labor is close.
  • @hayleegracesmommy4 ooh okay! I was kinda worried.like crap shes stuck.in there never coming out!! Lol
  • @kay_la_la trust me I know how u feel! I'm 39+3 and I feel that way..its very frustrating to say the least lol